Having girl problemsss?

So I like this girl and im pretty sure she'd go out with me and shes good looking but theres a problem. We are both 17 and the only fault i find in her is that she is absolutly obsessed with the jonas brothers, like not healthy obsessed. I feel supid asking this but if she's that into those guys do you think she is looking for something else??? and by obsessed i mean room covered in posters and shes gone to every concert

Favorite Answer

so what? i am in LOVEE with the jo bros (and yes, as obsessed as she is) but u know what, dont let that get to you. get to know her, and as long as shes not always talking about JB im sure it could work out.

and no, i do not think shes looking for anything else. JB arent even that cute when u think of it, and dont really have any spectacular talent. ( but i love them cuz i think they are totally TOTALLY nice and sweet...so maybe you could try to be really genuinely nice around her!)

so u have no competition what so ever.

Okay as a girl I know we sometimes become obsessed with things. We all go through phases where we go crazy over one thing. It might take time, but she'll get over her obsession I promise. And I think you should still go for her, she might have a "fault" or something you found you don't like, but if that is the only thing you have against her, I say that's pretty good and she's probably worth it. Plus, if she has a boyfriend or if you date her, all that extra attention to the Jonas Brothers will probably go to you.

no, she can't possible get a relationship with the Jonas Brothers I'm sure you aint got nothing to worry about, just talk to her. It's normal for teenage girls to be obsessed with a star

hahaha what 17 year old girl isnt obsessed with the Jonas brothers???

it just means she like there music and if you are sure she would go out with you then ask her

Yeah that's a huge turnoff...actually kind of creepy. I would steer clear