Kraft Food & Family Magazine. This was a free mailing..?

just by signing up on Kraft.com. It came (approx.) monthly and had ideas for their foods, recipes and tips. Today I got a subscription notice in the mail to receive this publication monthly. While it was inexpensive at $6.99 for the year......I'm Blasted! Why charge for this? Don't tell me postage has gone up....bulk postage is way cheaper for Corporations.........this is a SCAM - what do you think? Would you pay for it or just depend on the internet for what you need? Sorry Kraft - but I'm leaving you.

Favorite Answer

Same thing happened to me I got it free then they tried to charge me. No way I just called the number on the form and told them no thank you.Haven't gotten another magazine. Use their website it's free.

i'm getting the magazines loose in the mail. I in basic terms won the spring one final week, in fact. i like it. I certainly have tried many of their recipes. i exploit their internet site many times, yet there is not any longer something like flipping for the period of the magazine and staining all of the recipes that look good. they're fairly person-friendly. i haven't tried something i haven't enjoyed!

• ?

$6.99 postage for 12 magazines sent one at a time sounds reasonable to me. Not even 65 cents per issue.