Best place to tell someone bad news?

Where's the best place to tell people bad news? Like you're moving to another country??

Best Answer

In a quiet place where you can have privacy to vent or cry if need be , you don't want something like that to public with someone you care about. Good luck!

• pilla

while you're no longer at school this semester, are you able to attempt to locate yet another area time job and artwork extra hours each week? That way, you could a minimum of have some funds saved up and cut back the invoice in 0.5. Have some mature suggestions to tell them. for example, evaluate switching to an area community college, getting a job, and buying the learning your self. That way, you have got of challenge to instruct which you quite care approximately college. I consider telling them on the telephone. e mail would be taken out of context. emotions are no longer conveyed properly while human beings examine emails. you could desire to point to sound sorry in the e mail which you deliver, yet you mothers and fathers would think of a various tone while examining it, lol. So, sound sorry and up to date mature suggestions on an analogous time as telling your mothers and fathers over the telephone.

Somewhere thats warm. when people get bad news brought to them, the body temperature has a tendency to drop, and can make their bad feelings feel worse. I've had a lot of experience doing this. pick somewhere comfortable or on a long walk

Somewhere where a lot of people won't overhear the conversation. I know a lot of people like to do important conversations in the living room or somewhere comfortable, but I thin it is just more important to the person soon.

No where is good to tell someone bad news. Dont txt/ph/email tho, do it face to face, somewhere neutral incase they make a scene.

• Roger

how is that bad news?

on an answering machine, say a lot and then, "oh by the way, I'm going to Venezuela. I'll bring you a souvenir"

• Roz

A quiet park where you have privacy & can talk, cry, hug, etc.

Definitely not where alot of people are. It would just embarrass the person.

alone at a neutral place - we did that and it still hurts even almost 5 yrs on and I miss my Mum dearly, but at least there wasn't an audience

Over the phone so you can hang up when your annoyed......in public so the other person cant make a scene, and you can just walk away.

Hope this helped:)

somewhere quiet like in your room just in case they start crying or walk away coz you could lose them if you are in the middle of the street