Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Entertainment & MusicMusicCountry · 1 decade ago

Country fans: Taylor Swift, Miranda Lambert, or Carrie Underwood?

Put them in order of your favorite to your least favorite.

12 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago
    Best Answer

1 Miranda Lambert, 2 Taylor Swift and 3 Carrie Underwood

• 4 years ago

I like Miranda Lambert best out of all those. I think it has to do with the producers and record labels. Carrie gets her publicity from a tv show that almost all of America watched, so of course people were bound to see her. And Taylor Swift came along just when Nashville needed another pretty face. Miranda Lambert is not as pretty, so they don't promote her as much. That's the only reason they win awards. As soon as Taylor Swift is over, then maybe Miranda Lambert will have a chance. I think another reason she isn't popular right now is her music style. She actually is country rather than that pop music they try to pass off as country. People don't seem to want that right now.

• 1 decade ago

Carrie Underwood by far! Then Miranda Lambert. Then some other artists....then Taylor Swift.

• 1 decade ago

Miranda Lambert

Carrie Underwood

Taylor Swift

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago

I like Carrie Underwood better because her music has always done more for me. But Miranda Lambert and Taylor Swift are amazing too.

• 1 decade ago

Taylor Swift, Carrie Underwood, Miranda Lambert.

AH. They're all so good; it's hard to put them in places :D

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

Miranda

Carrie

Taylor

• 1 decade ago

1. Miranda Lambert - I love no-nonsense, kick butt type of songs by female singers.

Probably a tie between Carrie and Taylor. If I HAD to choose one, probably Carrie since it's been awhile since I've been in high school and I can relate to Carrie's songs more.

• Anonymous
    6 years ago

Carrie

Miranda

Taylor

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

Taylor Swift

Carrie Underwood

Miranda Lambert

I like the first two but I only like one of Miranda's songs ("More Like Her")

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.