HOLLISTER INTERVIEW TOMM!!! HELP!!!?

Okay i went to Hollister Saturday and filled out an application on the computer. An employee wrote down my name and at the last page of the application it gave group interview dates which is tomm. My friends told me you have to wait after you fill out the application for them to call you. I talked to the employee and they said that they hold group interviews every week. So should i go or should i wait for them to call me.

Also how many people are usually in group interviews and what type of questions should i expect???

Favorite Answer

Hollisters sucks to work at.I worked there my freshman year of college. Some of the people are cool, but everyone is really close knit so you either feel really in or really out. When I applied there they didn't do group interviews. They only did them when they were hiring seasonally. I did see a few group interviews take place there during my employment w/ them and it usually consisted of between 6-8 people. Expect about 4-5 questions.

And wait for the call. The hollister managers are usually dumb kids who are just out of college themselves (my manager was 23 and still very immature). They will think you're being rude for pestering them about the status of your app. Just wait it out.

Hollister is retarded aren't they racist too?

uh i use to shop their. ew!

question.....do you think your gay enough to work here?