The Rich already won.....deal with it.....it's all about the Benjamins....Agree or Disagree?

How do you lead your life?

Balanced between work/family/friends/society

or, like me Dog-eat-Dog, screw-you, I want everything I can grab.

I love my family but would let yours starve if it meant an extra $10.00 in my jeans.

So how caring are you? Really!

OBama Joker

I guess that depends whether you were born in Compton or Hampton.

I would be very surprised if you have the same opportunities as Paris Hilton, Steve Forbes Jr, Donald Trump Jr. JD Rockerfeller III, Mrs Bill Gates and a hundred thousand more.

• ...
    Favorite Answer

I don't like it, but that seems to be the case.

• MattH

It's all perspective.

Dont' let anyone else convince you of what you need.

Everybody needs alot more than just money. It's rather narrow to view life that way... I don't think anyone can pursue true happiness by having that as the end all/be all factor in their life.

Try to look beyond socio-economic status and see the true reality of things. It's quite refreshing.... all of a sudden the difference between rich or poor doesn't matter.

Compassion is the only way to end a "dog-eat-dog" life.

Source(s): Compassion is like lighting a candle. It doesn't take your flame or candle away by lighting others.. it simply multiplies. ~ Siddhartha Gautama.

Agree...all we have to learn how to do now is survive without 20th Century Amenities.

I have a modest job, live in a modest home and have a modest life. I am 28, un-married, have a long-term girlfriend and a good amount of friends that I talk to on a pseudo-regular basis. I am a free-market capitalist but do not run a business of my own and do not do anything to screw anyone else over as my bank statements would prove. I believe that I care about others enough to leave them be and let them figure things out for themselves as I am doing.

• meme

WOW~ I am NOT rich.. In fact I am about to lose my house due to my husband taking cuts at work and my hours slashed. But why so hateful? Should I really hate the person who, took the risk to jump into a huge loan for college when I didn't? Should I hate the person who took the risk and opened up a business, when I was afraid to do it? Should I hate the person who wakes up before dawn and comes home late at night, misses their kids football games or does not show up to back to school nights because they are too busy working?

No.. We all choose the path we take.. I chose not to go to college, I chose the career I did. It is up to me to make changes with the economy. Stop hating.

Disagree.

Everyone has the same opportunities to become rich. Most aren't willing to do what it takes to get there.

Making money does not need to involve screwing anyone. I prefer win/win and refuse to be involved in a deal that is otherwise.

That said I believe time is more valuable than money. The best of all earthly treasures is to get both. And the most difficult to achieve.

I have no problems with wealthy people. Many work very hard for the success they enjoy.

Money is just not that important to me. The quality of my life has little to do with dollars, but more to do with people.

• I do both. At work it is dog eat dog, after work it is family and friends.

As for caring, I give 15% of my yearly income to local charities where I can see they actually do something. Those hungry kids in India and Africa, sorry for you, let your fellow country men take care of you.

I feel a little anger in your post?

Dog-eat-Dog, screw-you and Balanced between work/family/friends/society because I am a normal human being.

• Koria

disagree. I would not let your family starve so that I could have extra money.

Your family might break into my house and take the $10 and my jeans and my food and my furniture and anything else.

Money cannot provide you with the most valuable things in life.

Since I'm not jealous of the rich, this whole thing is totally lost on me.