Anonymous
Anonymous asked in TravelAfrica & Middle EastLebanon · 1 decade ago

What is your career? Or future career?

What do you do for a living? If you are a student, what do you hope to become after your schooling?

If you could change your career, would you?

Just interested what everyone wants to do :P

Nazira: I am in school to become a veterinarian...I looooove it :)

Can't wait till graduation day! It's a lot of work though...

Giseli: Be a vet!!! We can open our own place together! Haha

• Giseli
    Best Answer

Well right now I would want to be either an astronomer or a veterinarian or an archaeologist....or a model. Those would be my dream jobs, although i'm not sure the modeling thing would work out because i love food too much =( haha. When I was little I wanted to be a princess or a cat LOL

edit: lol Lina, i agree lets do it!!

Answer honest to these questions: Do you never ever have to believe about cash due to the fact that you always have more than you can invest? Do you live in a house that is so incredible in every method you have to pinch yourself every day to make sure you're not dreaming? Do you never issue yourself with your health due to the fact that you always look amazing every day? Do you never ever stress about your close relationships since they are happy and harmonious and you constantly feel liked and delighted? Do you never grumble about anything at all?-- if the response of any of this question is no than you simply came in the ideal place, with this guide https://tr.im/JLgeI , Manifestation Miracle you will discover the reality on the best ways to get all you want from life.

The Manifestation Miracle is a 159 page, action by step guide that can reveal you how to get the kind of life you desire. It' not some magic tablet or some kind of hocus pocus. The purpose of this guide is to be able to assist you look at the world differently, alter your attitude and as an outcome alter your thought process. It' just when you do this will you have a possibility to manifest the things you desire to. This guide does a good job of showing you exactly what you need to carry out in order to start making changes for the much better.

Thanx for asking =D

I am currently:

a certified bad ***, student, worker at 7/Eleven, and im a sarbaz in iranian artesh (soldier in army), so if anything happens, nicky gets called back to iran :(

Hope to:

climb up the ranks of 7/Eleven and become rich, or become a dentist, then invest my money into clubs.

*if all else fails im gonna travel around the world, or move to fiji and become a hermit living in a hut above a waterfall : )

• Sarah

I'm a high school student now, but I hope to be a Registered Nurse or maybe work in a hospital. Do something good with my life, help people. When I was a kid I used to want to be a zookeeper, then teacher, now nurse. Who knows what the future holds..

• Wow, so many engineers. All of y'all should help me with my physics!!! lol

I'm not sure yet, I'm thinking about going into anesthesiology, orthopedics, or pediatrics. And if I later on decide that I don't want to go into medicine, I want to major in biochemistry and become a high school teacher or college professor.

All these careers seem varied, but I know that I want to go into science :)

Major in psychology or science then going for my phd so i can become a psychiatrist!

Btw Miss Lina... soon to be Mrs Ali, whats your career/future career?

edit: Oh I do remember now! I remember seeing that somewhere a while ago. Whoa, you must be very smart :) Good on you! Good luck with the rest of your studies

Source(s): Still in school obviously! :))))

Im a high school student and I currently have a job at Pizza Hut. I either want to be a lawyer or an anesthesiologist. I know that they're like completely different but Im really good at science, math, and history. And they're like my favorite subjects besides gym..

• Renee

Lawyer

• Anna J

I want to be a mother & wife, that's my biggest dream career lol, I seriously have no plans...I've over-planned before and there's just no point, meaning I'll leave future to take care of itself, and it will, BUT I know what will NEVER be my career, here's my list :P

engineer

dentist - ew lol

anything politics

anything business

anything against my morals

architect

accountant or anything math related

Some possibilities are:

a peformer/entertainer (dancer, pianist, etc...)

nurse!!!!!

archeologist

anything children related

missionary

Source(s): libanna

Kind of weird but I want become president of my country…

At the present, I will graduate in next year on July in the university, (Master’s Degree of Information Technology)…

I also wished-for to study politics in my current university and then go back to my country to get a chance to influence my people as well as become the president of my country. :-)))))))))))))))

However, I believe that people can make a decision and change their life anytime but I installed myself a program called (president.som....) in my whole life, lollzz so I don’t want change because I am happy how my life is set and I don't think I need to change anything about my life and my goalsss.

What about you? Lina!