Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Pregnancy & ParentingTeen & Preteen · 1 decade ago

Do you think that the Chinese and Russian governments are using Twilight to invade North America and Europe?

Think about it: The Chinese communist government is giving twilight out so people can read it, become addicted to it and then not realize it when they invade. It will be a surprise attack. I haven't corrupted my mind by reading twilight or Harry Potter no sir. All I do is watch bugs bunny and play Oblivion and watch king of the hill and the simpsons.

We need to make things like they were in the 1950's! Decent and Anti-communist!

And you know caviar? Those aren't fish eggs there human cells put in by the Chinese to help take over the country.

ok well maybe the caviar was a little extreme but Twilght wasn't.

Really? What was the episode named?

Woops didn't mean to offend any people. It's just russian government not the russian people

Favorite Answer

Considering Twilight actually STARTED in North America, I'd say you're full of crap.

puzzling question! they each now and then do do a Europe Vs relax of the international sport and something of the international team, if i'm no longer fallacious, frequently wins it, so as that would desire to respond to the component. I basically think of they have greater helpful gelled gamers and the soccer performed in South u.s. is amazingly comparable and the final high quality greater helpful in terms of form of gamers. So, judging with the help of those Europe-ROW video games i decide for Europe dropping.

If you think 1950 was decent you need to read your history book. Racism, Sexism, huge gap between poor and rich.

I watched an episode of South Park last night thats premise was very similar to this...

it's called Chinpokomon

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Chinpokomon

It's kind a similar, but not identical obviously.

What the hell?

Weirdest question I've ever seen on here.

Talk about conspiracy theories. That is over the top.

Maybe you should think about anti-anxiety medication.

Uhm.... no I think your over thinking things personally !

I honestly believe your right!

*What foolishness*

nope