Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Cars & TransportationCommuting · 1 decade ago

TTC directions! from warden station?

I need to know how to use the ttc to get from warden station to the restaurant Karamia, located at 3175 Rutherford Road, Thornhill.

Help?

• dustin
    Favorite Answer

I put in Warden Station and 3175 Rutherford Road at the 1st link below and got a travel time of 1 hour and 2 minutes on the Bloor-Danforth Subway and 89 Weston. I would hope that your results will differ when you use it based on best time of departure / arrival.

The website cautioned about “Wild Geese.” They acknowledged that they might be sending the traveler on a wild goose chase and asked for feedback if they were way off – guess their data is not up to speed yet.

Or you can call the TTC for information on fares, routes, schedules and service – 24 hours a day, 7 days a week at 416-393-INFO (416-393-4636).

Good luck and safe travels!

• Ray

Take the Bloor-Danforth line west to Yonge. Transfer to northbound Yonge line and take it all the way to Finch. Exit the subway and follow signs to the GO/YRT bus terminal. You will need to buy a YRT ticket from the machine (unless you already have a YRT pass or GTA weekly pass). Take Viva blue north to Yonge and 16th and transfer to westbound YRT route 85 to Vaughan Mills.