Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Cars & TransportationCommuting · 1 decade ago

TTC directions! from warden station?

I need to know how to use the ttc to get from warden station to the restaurant Karamia, located at 3175 Rutherford Road, Thornhill.

Help?

2 Answers

Relevance
  • dustin
    Lv 6
    1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

I put in Warden Station and 3175 Rutherford Road at the 1st link below and got a travel time of 1 hour and 2 minutes on the Bloor-Danforth Subway and 89 Weston. I would hope that your results will differ when you use it based on best time of departure / arrival.

The website cautioned about “Wild Geese.” They acknowledged that they might be sending the traveler on a wild goose chase and asked for feedback if they were way off – guess their data is not up to speed yet.

Or you can call the TTC for information on fares, routes, schedules and service – 24 hours a day, 7 days a week at 416-393-INFO (416-393-4636).

Good luck and safe travels!

• Ray
    Lv 7
    1 decade ago

Take the Bloor-Danforth line west to Yonge. Transfer to northbound Yonge line and take it all the way to Finch. Exit the subway and follow signs to the GO/YRT bus terminal. You will need to buy a YRT ticket from the machine (unless you already have a YRT pass or GTA weekly pass). Take Viva blue north to Yonge and 16th and transfer to westbound YRT route 85 to Vaughan Mills.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.