Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Entertainment & MusicPolls & Surveys · 1 decade ago

What are some things a 26 yr old should remember when going to his first boy/girl party?

Best Answer

Ha...you are going to your first at 26.

I went to my first last year when I was 25. You are such a loser

• If anyone touches you in a naughty place just yell STRANGER DANGER! and call Mommy. I wish I would of known that when I went to my first boy/girl party last month when I was 42

this is your first at 26? well i think at 26 you would know everything yourself by now. Just make sure its an "adult" party

Ha..you are the first one to make me lol today. Very funny! Don't forget your "party hat", and try to remember girls can smell a virgin a mile off.

That most of the other guests have been doing this for 10 years already.

• Condoms.

• Maude

Hi, You may know me. I'm Chris Hanson from Dateline would you like to take a seat?

To always bring Canadians along, If things get slow, they know how to get things going again.

Source(s): eh?
  • GCG™

If them other kids try to tempt you with alcohol or sugary foods, mommy is only a phone call away.

Bring your banana to practice on. And it's not going to be anything like the blow up dolls, just sayin'.