Hey Dads with daughters, what do you think the chances are that...........?

..so you married some broad that convinced you kids would be the best thing in the world!

Then you had a daughter.

Could it get any better!?

Well it just might!

There is a website called chan (which is prefaced by a variety of numbers; for example 12chan). Now on these sites, adolescent and pre-adolescent girls with web cams (like the one your daughter made you buy her, or she would "hate u forevar"), post pictures of themselves in various stages of undress.

So my question is, what do you think the chances are that your innocent little princess has had so much freedom, or too much restriction in her life, that she decided to go right on ahead and post a nudie?

(if you're lucky, there are kids on there who actually post videos of themselves doing things you can't even find in an adult bookstore!)

Ok that intro is meant to be sarcastic, but the actual question is entirely true. Young girls post nude and eni pics online all the time and where the heck the parental supervision is I just don't even know. Maybe it will give these brow beaten guys a little kick in the pants to look into what the heck their teenage daughters are doing with those webcams and take a little charge and get their sack back. Though I doubt it.

Favorite Answer

Little boy, go tell your mommy she wants you.

I'm a daughter of a dad and chances of girls doing that depend on the father. As far as those things go I've never felt the need to do anything like that. I've never taken a naked picture of myself, or even one in my underwear. Never had sex, never gone to 3rd base. I'm 15 right now. Yes, girls can be sl*ts, but guys can be just as bad. People only freak out when girls do that stuff because it's their "little girl" and they're supposed to be innocent.

wow get a life

Omg, you're sick.