Amber
Amber asked in HealthDiet & Fitness · 1 decade ago

How much weight should I lose?

I'm 15 almost 16, girl, 5ft 6 and 100 pounds. I want to weigh between 50 and 80. I want to be skinny but not skeleton skinny. I don't want a flat stomach I want a cave in one. how much would i weigh to have this? what exercises should I and shouldn't I do? and what foods should I and shouldn't I eat? and any other tips, ideas, and advice.

Favorite Answer

try the lil Jack workout http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TKCGe2Ezris

Youtube thumbnail

it really helps

• Is this a serious question? You say you don't want to be "skeleton skinny." If you weighed 50 to 80 pounds you would be an actual skeleton because you'd be dead. It would be impossible for you to be 50 pounds and alive.

100 pounds is already quite underweight for your height. Since you are a teenager and still growing, it's okay for you to be on the skinny side but you should still be AT LEAST 115 pounds, in the range of 125 would be even better.

You would not look good weighing less than 100 pounds. You would look sick and unattractive. My advice is to talk to your doctor, and they can refer you to a therapist or a nutritionist who can help you deal with your weight and diet issues.

I highly advise you to see a counselor or therapist. At 5ft 6 in., 100 pounds is underweight. If you weighed between 50 and 80 pounds, chances are you would be six feet underground. It sounds like you have some issues with your body that need to be seriously addressed.

i got here upon the e book to be very informative and uncomplicated to study. i've got lost 17 pounds in 12 days, i'm basically in touch that i'm dropping too lots weight, too rapidly. i'm going to admit i've got not accompanied the instruction manual precisely. i'm no longer sticking completely to the indexed meals and meal plans (yet quite often) and doing little or no exercising, however the burden keeps flying off. It for sure works and if i might accompanied it precisely i think of it would scare the residing daylights out of me with the aid of volume that i might lose. So thank you back for the information. i've got on no account offered something like this until eventually now with the aid of fact they are many times crammed with trash, yet 3WD has been a delightful ask your self. begin on the instant!

You shouldn't lose any, I'm sure you are beautiful now. If you weigh between 50 and 80 lbs. you are gonna look sick skinny. That is my advice.

Source(s): I have friends who starve themselves and have "cave in" stomachs. They look scary and sick.
  • Brian

at 100lbs and 5'6 ur if anything already underweight 125lbs would be a better weight for ur height

if u are 50 to 100lbs at 5'6 u will be skeleton skinny(dont try to lose weight if anything try gain a bit

the way ur talking is unhealthy and others will tell u this here for sure< DONT TRY LOSE WEIGHT)

Beware ‘all or nothing’ thinking’

You know that feeling when you really overdo the chocolate or a night out and think you’ve blown it so may as well give up – and keep on eating… The blow out isn’t a problem, but your reaction could be.

• Lydia

If you know your aim and how much you weigh then surely to get your answer you just need to subtract one from the other.

And It wouldn't be physically possible for you to weigh 50.

dont try to lose any more weight!! youre already underweight! and a flat stomach looks a lot better than a cave-in one, thats just not healthy!

u r already fit enough and u shouldn't lose anymore weight at all!!!!