therians or otherkin?

love them. want to meet more.

vampires, were wolves, elves, fairies, mermaids, cats, dragons, ect. ect. ect.

got any random information on them? wanna admit to being one? want to talk to one too?

Favorite Answer

Hey I'm a wolf therian (werewolf), im always interested in meeting others like me.

You know it is funny that after reading a book or after seeing a movie people actually believe that being a werewolf or vampire is cool and yet they know nothing about the reality of being these creatures.... So Namy from what you are saying I know that you have never met a real werewolf or vampire for if you did you would have been dead a long time ago.. Now I am not saying that they don't exist for I know that they do, But the people that you have met so far are just wanna-bee's vampires and werewolves... For if you had ever met a real vampire or werewolf they would have found your dead eviscerated body and your friend and family would still be weeping over losing you to such horrible and cursed creatures..... One more thing there has been only 3 or 4 people that has ever escaped the clutches of a vampire or a werewolf... And there has never been a survivor that has escaped after meeting the both of them at separate times...... So don't give up hope Namy for there is still a chance for you to die while you are young by have you body ripped open and eaten or your body ripped apart and your blood drained out of you.............

My dad knew someone who saw some "little people" (quote) and heard them singing.

Just assume they don't exist. Since u are probably the curious type (i think), you might find the sites on my question interesting:

http://ca.answers.yahoo.com/question/index;_ylt=Ak...

Like, one link is to talk to an "alien" and another to an online vampire community. They think they are vampires, probably.

I'm a German Shepherd therian. Want to learn more about us, go here ---->http://therian-wilderness.proboards.com/

I am a vampire... that is all I got to say I know enough to give me a fill for 3 lifetimes.

You might find them hard to talk to, since they don't exist, sorry...

brooms stupid trees