Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Politics & GovernmentPolitics · 1 decade ago

Why did Securacom executive Marvin Bush get security contracts for WTC, UAL &Dulles airport before 9-11?

Update:

Bush-Linked Company Handled Security for the WTC, Dulles and United

by Margie Burns

George W. Bush's brother was on the board of directors of a company providing electronic security for the World Trade Center, Dulles International Airport and United Airlines, according to public records. The company was backed by an investment firm, the Kuwait-American Corp., also linked for years to the Bush family.

Marvin Bush's last year on the board at Stratesec coincided with his first year on the board of HCC Insurance, formerly Houston Casualty Co., one of the insurance carriers for the WTC. He left the HCC board in November 2002.

2 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

This isn't true, and I don't know what you hope to gain by saying this.

Marvin Bush was on the board of directors for a corporation that owned, among other things, a security consulting firm called Securacom.

Securacom was one of the many consulting and risk analysis firms who provided services for the WTC after the 1993 bombing. If you've done your research and/or have any sort of knowledge or memory of the WTC, you would know how many hundreds of millions in security was spent at the WTC, after 1993, especially when similar security firms had made recommendations in the 1980's, like closing the public garages, that were NOT put into place, resulting in the ability of the terrorists to carry out the 2/26/93 bombing and years of lawsuits to the Port Authority of NY & NJ (the WTC owner).

Marvin Bush left the board of the corporation in 2000.

• Anonymous
    4 years ago

Who Knew? Frontline: the guy Who Knew (John O'Neall) I knew with the aid of fact I watched that teach a number of years in the past on the PBS internet site. exciting coincidences, yet as i'm specific you realize, there are continually exciting coincidences.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.