LMAO
Lv 6
LMAO asked in SportsFootball (American) · 1 decade ago

So how do you guys see the AFC, everybody is so close, how do you think its going to end up?

Ad of now we all now the Colts have the first seed and will like ly get it too. Also the Jags will get the first Wild Card spot very likely.

But there are so many possibilities for the second seed: There is the Patriots, The Bengals, and the Charguers who are all (7-3)

And not so far behind is the Steelers (unfortunately, yeah Steelers fan) and the Broncos who are only (6-4)

So It is still a gamble for the Steelers, the Dolphins and The Broncos, for the playoffs.

How do you think this is going to end up.

9 Answers

Relevance
  • Balls
    Lv 7
    1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

1. Colts

2. Patriots

3. Bengals

4. Chargers

5. Steelers

6. Ravens

• Commenter avatarLogin to reply the answers
  • 1 decade ago

AFC North - Cincinnati Bengals

AFC South - Indianapolis Colts

AFC East - New England Patriots

AFC West - San Diego Chargers

Pittsburgh Steelers

Jacksonville Jaguars

The only lock I had was the Colts, who basically have a chokehold on the division title.

I still think the Bengals will come away wit the AFC North despite today's meltdown against Oakland. Pittsburgh is still an elite team though, so they must stay focused.

New England has a two-game lead over the next AFC East contender, the Dolphins. As much as I hate to admit it, the Pats will win our division.

As for the AFC West, it's the only division that's really up for grabs. Well, maybe not for Oakland or KC, but Denver is still definitely in it if they go back to the habits that made them a 6-0 team.

The wildcard spots were a lot more hard to determine. You've got Miami, Pittsburgh, Baltimore, Jacksonville, Houston, Denver or New York who are all realistic contenders for those last two spots.

However, I go with the Steelers, simply because they're an elite team and you can't forget that they're the defending champions. Ben Roethlisberger has turned them into a passing team, and that has worked out quite well for them this season.

The Jags take the other spot...Maurice Jones-Drew is having a phenomenal year, and the whole unit has improved from last year. It's hard to believe that they're 6-4 right now.

Now, here are the reasons why the other teams don't make it:

Miami - Inconsistent receiver play and failure to finish games. New Orleans and Indianapolis were very winnable games, but they failed to capitalize. Also, they're a young, improving unit, especially Chad Henne, and the inexperienced secondary. Losses of key players such as Ronnie Brown and Patrick Cobbs are going to hurt in the long run.

Baltimore - Their defense is not as intimidating as years past. 16th in pass defense. And also they are wildly inconsistent and special teams play has been appalling.

Houston - Although it's steadily improving, the defense is wildly inconsistent, especially against the run. 13th in run D, 18th in pass D. And they've got the fumbling Steve Slaton, who is a liability.

Denver - They were a 6-0 team but they've completely broken down. All the things they did to stay undefeated has disappeared. Ball movement. Turnovers. The magic has unfortunately disappeared.

New York - They're 4-6, which is a deep hole to be in if you're aspiring for playoffs. Mark Sanchez is not looking as spectacular as he did at the beginning of the season.

• tope
    Lv 4
    3 years ago

70% of the time. i cant even start up naming off what share couples have been made in my close group of acquaintances(approximately 4 couples in my group of 12 acquaintances) and that i like in a huge city...they produce different techniques.. i think of its as a results of fact u get so delicate and you desire to branch your dating to a sparkling point.

• COLT
    Lv 5
    1 decade ago

1.Colts

2.Bengals

3.Patriots

4.Broncos

5.steelers

6.Chargers

Colts VS. Vikings in the Superbowl

COLTS WIN 38-17

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago

here is my order of seeding:

Colts 15-1

Patriots 12-4

Bengals 11-5

Chargers 10-6

Steelers 10-6

Jaguars 10-6

• 1 decade ago

Patriots

Bengals

Colts

Chargers

Steelers

Texans

I'm predicting Texans will get their first playoff berth in franchise history. yep

• 1 decade ago

Colts

Patriots

Chargers

Bengals ( there still good, I don't care if they lost to Oakland )

Steelers

Dolphins ( they sneak in somehow )

• 1 decade ago

I say broncos dont make it (CHargers fan)

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

WTF THE JAG? ARE YOU JOKING?

JAG WILL NOT MAKE THE PLAYOFF

AFC

1 COLTS

2 PATRIOTS

3 BENGAL

4 CHARGER

5 STEELER

6 TEXANS

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.