Help Proof Read!!!!!!!!?

Goals: we all have them and we all set them, but many give up when it gets difficult. My goal is something few people stay focused into getting, which is getting a Black Belt. So far I have persevered, others not so much. Soon I will have to set a new goal; that goal could be either to go for my first degree of black belt or try for a belt in Brazilian-Ju-Jitsu.

Aside from goals I want to achieve at Karate, I should set goals for my personal life. The biggest goal I wish to achieve is something that has been bothering me for sometime now, which are my marks at school. I plan to make my C’s turn into anything higher; this goal may be the toughest yet but it will be worth it.

My advice to people currently attempting to complete goals is from Robert F. Kennedy, “Don’t give up when it gets tough and most important don’t set goals you can’t fulfill... Only those who dare to fail greatly can achieve greatly.”

• Quad
    Favorite Answer

We all set goals with the best intentions of reaching them, but many give up when the going gets tough. My goal is something few people are able to achieve: getting a (degree?)black belt (in Karate (?)). So far I have persevered, while many others have given up. Soon I will have attained this goal so will have to set a new goal. My new personal goal could be either to go for my first degree of black belt or try for a belt in Brazilian-Ju-Jitsu.

Aside from the goals I want to achieve at Karate, I have also set goals for my personal life. The biggest goal I wish to achieve now is improving in an area that has been bothering me for sometime now: I plan to improve my marks at school. I plan to make my C’s turn into higher grades. This goal may be the toughest yet, but it is a worthy goal and will be well worth the struggle.

My advice to people currently attempting to reach personal goals is from Robert F. Kennedy, “Don’t give up when it gets tough; and, most important, don’t set goals you can’t fulfill... Only those who dare to fail greatly can achieve greatly.”

Explain the difference between those 2 black belts for the reader, if you can. Good luck on reaching your wonderful goal! Ask for help, ask tons of questions, and work hard!

"Spell examine" will verify your spelling issues. in case you haven't any longer have been given it, that's downloaded as a unfastened acquire from Spell examine . evidence interpreting is between the liberties which people who remark on poems take. between the superb evidence readers is activated once you style your poem into Microsoft observe first. nevertheless no longer foolproof is is a huge help. in basic terms replica and paste your poem after it relatively is achieved. yet differently is to place up your poem privately to somebody who you may believe, then have them return it to you after that's been evidence study. My regards Robert