Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Entertainment & MusicCelebrities · 1 decade ago

Who Do you think is a better singer? Mariah carey or Beyonce?

I THINK HANDS DOWN MARIAH CAREY, if you don't see that. Than your Deff

Beyonce is overated!! sorry but she is.

16 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

Mariah Carey hands down..Mariah has that 5-octave vocal range. She can hit those big high notes so effortsly and smoothly. She has a whistle register that can make the dogs howl lol. Mariah will always be one of the top 5 greatest singers ever.. Mariah is a true diva and legendary singing great....She will always be one of my favorite singers ever

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

I completely agree!! Mariah Carey is hands down a far better singer than Beyonce! If I recall correctly, Mariah Carey has a five-octave vocal range, which is a pretty versatile range. Very few are at Mariah Carey's level when it comes to singing. So putting Beyonce with Mariah Carey in the same sentence isn't even fair! Beyonce is at most mediocre in terms of her singing talent. Part of Beyonce receiving so much attention is because she's high profiled NOT because of her singing talent.

• 1 decade ago

Mariah Carey is a better singer

but Beyonce songs are better than Mariah Carey

Source(s): They both are going DOWN.. They aren't as Good as they were at first they are AVERAGE now!
  • 1 decade ago

I like Beyonce but Mariah Carey is a better singer she can hit notes a lot of other artist can not hit although I don't know what has been happening to her voice lately.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 1 decade ago

Mariah Carey.

• 1 decade ago

well youre asking the question so you shouldnt be telling us who is better because youre asking OUR opinion for the question. anyway i would say beyonce. m.c is very talented dont get me wrong but beyonce is not only beautiful but shes real. the emotion she portrays in her songs is amazing. its something m.c i dont think can actually stand up too. although im disapointed in single ladies. overall ive never actually been upset over a beyonce song as i have to m.c besides the notes that beyonce can hit perfectly mc cant. also beyonce has been in almost a lead role. even mc is the counsler in precious i just think beyonce is way better.

Source(s): thats right ^ /
  • QofN
    Lv 4
    1 decade ago

Both are great singers- Fact

but I'll go with Beyonce- Opinion

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

beyonce is a better singer. beyonce can hit the high notes and mariah always sounds like she's whispering when she sings.

whats up with that????

• 1 decade ago

Beyonce. plus her songs are just better. Mariah has hit crazy notes but when she's Live it sounds whispery and pretty bad. Doesn't matter- everyone has different opinions. ; D

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

Beyonce but M.C 2 cuz i like obsessed but more beyonce

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.