Yahoo Answers is shutting down on May 4th, 2021 (Eastern Time) and beginning April 20th, 2021 (Eastern Time) the Yahoo Answers website will be in read-only mode. There will be no changes to other Yahoo properties or services, or your Yahoo account. You can find more information about the Yahoo Answers shutdown and how to download your data on this help page.

I am not sure if this is something I should be worried about?

For a while now I have been very tired. At first I blamed it on my new diet ( eating lost of vitamins and fiber and iron :)) But then my headaches came back more often ( there was a time i had so many headaches!!) At first I thought it was because I was tired and because I have a hard time to sleep... But then my lymph nodes got swollen twice but came down with advils... I was not worried until the lymphs nodes became swollen. It looked like leukemia symptoms. Heat flashes I have had since I was a teenager so I don't consider them and sweating for that matter. But the rest starts to worry me. Then again I might be worrying too much and I might just have a cold or these symptoms are just because I'm not getting enough sleep and changed a lot my diet???? I'm not sure :-s Other than that, that's all thats the matter with me... What do you think, is it something that should make me run get a blood test?

1 Answer

Relevance
Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.