Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Society & CultureHolidaysRamadan · 1 decade ago

What happens if someone doesn't say inshAllah after their request from Allah?

What happens when they say Amin?

2 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

Praise be to Allah:

A Muslim who follows the 5 Pillars of Islam and behaves in a righteous way also hopes to incur the blessings of God by saying "insha'Allah," but he or she also accepts that God may have other plans for the outcome of a pledge to do something.

Qura'an says:

23. And never say about anything: ‘I shall do this work tomorrow.’24. But that: ‘If Allah so wills. (i.e. saying: Insha Allah).’ And remember your Lord when you forget and say: ‘I believe my Lord will show me the path of guidance which is (even) nearer than this one.’(al-Kahf, 18)

Truly your Lord opens up sustenance for whom He pleases and folds up (for whom He wills). Verily, He is All-Knowing of His servants’ (works and affairs), All-Seeing. (al-Isrā’, 17:30)

His is the entire kingdom of the heavens and the earth and to Him are returned all the affairs.(al-Hadīd, 57:5)

In truth, man will (himself) be aware of (the affairs of) his self, (al-Qiyāmah, 75:14)

Well, for what Day is the term (of all the affairs) appointed? (al-Mursalāt, 77:12)

Yet they had not been sent to watch over their (state of affairs). (al-Mutaffifīn, 83:33)

By the passing time (whose rotation bears witness to the affairs of mankind).

(Or: By the Prayer of declining day (‘Asr, for this Prayer is the middle of all Prayers).

(Or: By the declining time of the day, (when the sun, after shining for the whole day presents the sight of its setting).

(Or: By the holy era of Prophethood of Muhammad Mustafa (blessings and peace be upon him), the sole objective and the most coveted achievement of all ages historic as well as pre-historic, and of all times to come. (al-‘Asr, 103:1)

Sahih Al-Bukhari Hadith 6.2 Narrated byAbu Huraira

Allah's Apostle said, "When the Imam says: 'Ghair-il-Maghdubi 'Alaihim Walad-Dallin (i.e. not the path of those who earn Your Anger, nor the path of those who went astray,' (1.7)), then you must say, 'Aameen', for if one's utterance of 'Aameen' coincides with that of the angels, then his past sins will be forgiven."

ACTUALLY IN ARABIC IT IS SPELT AAMEEN

ALLAAH KNOWS BEST

• 1 decade ago

nothing asoluteley nothing atall happens it only means if God is willing

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.