Formulas in Microsoft Access?

I know that to create a formula when you have the data in existing fields (in a query) all you have to do is something like this: Cost: [Item]*[Price] but what if I wanted to add 15% tax to that value, and it was not included in the query? I know that in Excel you can simply do: =Multiply(a1*a2)*15% but... show more I know that to create a formula when you have the data in existing fields (in a query) all you have to do is something like this:

Cost: [Item]*[Price]

but what if I wanted to add 15% tax to that value, and it was not included in the query? I know that in Excel you can simply do:

=Multiply(a1*a2)*15%

but how would I multiply that 15% in Access? I tried doing it the same way as I mentioned above but it kept telling me to add a parameter value and nothing happened. Does anyone know how I can add 15% tax to my query? I really need help, thank you.

If it helps, I have Microsoft Access 2007.