samantha asked in HealthWomen's Health · 1 decade ago

Yeast infection?? Itchy down there...?

I have been having alot of itching, down there... and I went to the doctors to get checked out. and he didnt even do an exam i just explained my situation and he said that since i didnt have sores or gross discharge it wasnt a std. Could he be right? I had my period about a week ago, and while i was at work i ended up bleeding through so i ran to the nearest store and bought a pair of pants and underare and just threw it on. could this cause yeast?

Favorite Answer

Hi,

IMO ‘IF’ fungal/thrush - Monistat and better micro-nutritional absorption in the gut should clear it up.

Sounds like the skin reactions that I was having two to three years ago right after I poisoned my liver from too much and too many toxic micro-nutritional supplements for too long. My sleep was terrible back then when I was having severe pruritus Urticaria allergic reactions to foods antibiotic-meds skin-creams shower-water and my own sweat and who knows what other toxins, that would then also promote fungal infections and lymph gland swellings from my weakened immune system.

After several months I eventually learned to make more costly organic nutritional choices, that then allowed my immune system and organs to rebuild and get stronger so I could again get a fairly good night’s sleep.

IF YI - my own skin-pruritus-Urticaria issues have cost about $2,500 in the last three years to learn what I now know - which is that ALL skin diseases are a result of one's micro-nutrition and/or toxic ‘absorption’ from the air skin or gut and/or hygiene and/or parasites.

Since petrolatum med steroid antibiotic pushing MDs were not very helpful, and it ‘almost’ took too long to learn what I now try to teach others, I now take a little time each week to help others understand that more costly nutrition helps to heal one’s body - NOT meds or supplements.

Poor quality and/or low cost micro-nutrition that will weaken one's immune system, will cause/ allow/ promote diabetes types of fungal infections and itch rash diseases and almost any other disease, even if one might be very very young or a toddler or has never been ‘overweight’ in their life.

With my own liver disease, within five minutes to four to six hours after being triggered my allergic reactions will begin and will last for a few minutes to a couple of hours and would cause small water blisters along with skin fevers and itches and then rashes and then long term scaling. When my malady was at its worst - I used to have allergic itches to my own sweat that I was burning off after showering or during exercise or when parts of my body got hot - during a time in my life when I used to have considerable toxins stored within my body fat, along with a severely weakened immune and filter systems - that for some reason would not eliminate these strong toxins into a stool. [See heat rashes at: <> http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cholinergic_urticaria <>.]

Monistat_7 and Desenex are moist-area anti-fungals and Monistat_Derm and Head_&_Shoulders are also anti-fungals, but you really need to do more internet research from the links I have given to better understand how difficult it is for meds alone to totally remedy serious skin maladies. After I began using too much of a thin petrolatum based skin cream I eventually checked into the ER one morning due to my ‘severely’ swollen lymph glands that made me think I might have contracted lymphoma. So only use med creams that are prescribed in a very-minimal way over a thin layer of wash water, so that one’s immune system and skin/ organs can repair and grow stronger ‘naturally’ without also poisoning one’s liver further.

Since when I was an asthmatic teen and learned I would have severe reactions when I 'accidentally' inhaled or used 'any' deodorants, and could not eat cinnamon stuff without having an anaphylactic reaction - because cinnamon has some toxins that are strong enough to substitute for pesticides, my life long triggers have taught me to use hypo-allergenic non-perfumed soaps in a minimal way and to sometimes powder different portions of my body with cornstarch to help minimize yeast infections; especially whenever my micro-nutritional absorption within my gut has been less than was ‘necessary’ to ‘adequately’ repair my body’s immune system, organs, and skin on a daily basis.

Lastly, even though I might not have answered your question as ‘specifically’ as you may have wanted, to help you with simple and concise information on ALL itch rash illnesses and for short and long term solutions to them ALL - the following link has considerable info within a ‘report’ I recently posted on Y_A:

<> http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index?qid=200911... <>

The report is an accumulation of my own investigations into itch rash illnesses that are due to my own non-alcoholic fatty liver disease, even though I have a fairly low BMI of 26.

I truly truly hope that what you might rapidly learn in the next few minutes will help you to decide on the correct choices that will remedy your painful malady in the future.

My best to you and yours,

AI – self taught nutritionIsT ><+>[(-:]

PS - IF YI - a nutrition ranking I have learned about is posted at: <> http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index?qid=200911... <>. FYI - The most nutritionally ‘dense’ foods are expensive leafy green vegetables. [See:<> http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pellagra <>]

• ash

Sores and odd discharge aren't the only symptoms of having STD's. In fact, a lot of people who have chlamydia/gonorrhea remain asymptomatic until further down the road or when they get tested. The most probable situation is that you have a yeast infection. Many, many things can trigger one of those. Your diet (a lot of sugars and breads), tights pants, material or detergent you're allergic to, perfumes (scented soap, tampons, pad, etc.), and your period could have actually caused it. The vagina is normally acidic with a pH of 3.5-4.5. This pH inhibits bad bacteria and yeast from overgrowing and causing an infection. Blood has a pH of 7.35-7.45 which is way off from normal in the vagina. Most of the time, your vagina can handle this, the good bacteria keep it under control. But sometimes the good bacteria aren't strong enough or there aren't enough of them. Did he prescribe you anything for a yeast infection? You should really get a diagnosis by before treating yourself with over the counter products because if it's not yeast, the yeast meds will only further irritate you and they won't do anything in the way of curing the actual problem.

• C

Well first of yall the symptoms of yeast infections can be the following: mild to severe itching, burning sensation while urinating, excessive whitish/yellowish discharge with or without a slight odor, and swelling around that area. You may or may not experience all the symptoms. These symptoms can mimic other infections like bacterial vaginosis, trich, and stds. So to actually find out, they would have to do a culture which is taking a vaginal swab of your discharge to test. My doctor said i have a yeast infection based off the symptoms i described but she didn't actually do a culture and i have not got rid of it. I was prescribed diflucan and tried monistat and neither have helped. So I'm starting to wonder if it is even a yeast infection.

Hello, I'm on the second week and seeing definite improvement on my yeast infection symptoms:

https://bitly.im/aMjj5

Note that: If the yeast infection doesn't respond to over the counter treatment, prescription medication will likely be necessary. Similarly, if the symptoms return after two months of being treated, you should contact the doctor for professional treatment rather than resorting again to home treatment.

https://bitly.im/aMjj5

If this is the first time you have experienced a yeast infection, you should schedule an appointment to have the condition treated by a doctor instead of resorting to home treatment

You don’t need to exercise for long periods of time. Short, sharp sets of exercise will produce better results if you work hard. Get a passing up rope, skip for two units, do push ups for a minute or so, skip for two minutes, rest first minute. Then change the push up to something else like sit ups along with do the set again. Repeat it five times and it’s a rapid, effective workout that will advance results than a long work or swim.

Become an expert in what you’re doing. Learn how and why things work and then you’ll have faith that they're going to. Check out a podcast named Cut The Fat, and listen to it when you’re exercising.

Go open-faced to be able to cut calories and carbs.

It’s Friday brunch time and you simply can’t stop going back for seconds. But hang on! Stop for a minute and suck on extra strong mint. The flavour may put you off that finally plate of chicken korma/roast beef/sushi medley.

My Yeast Infection Cured : http://yeastcured.uzaev.com/?ndUV

Add protein powder to fairly sweet recipes (like these Rice Krispies treats) to enhance the nutrition.

When generating cookies, bake half the batch and scoop the remaining into ice-cube trays. When ones sweet tooth kicks in, pop out one and bake it to fulfill your craving without breaking the actual calorie bank.