Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Education & ReferenceHomework Help · 1 decade ago

I need this paragraph edited plz*10 points?

T

he influence of imagination also occurs in everyday life. An example of how the influence of imagination leads to a positive outcome is Michael Jordan becoming a famous basketball player. At a young age Michael Jordan dreamed about becoming a basketball player, he joined basketball teams during his high school years and strengthened his skills to near perfection, but after standing out during the years he played for the University of North Carolina, he joined the NBA’s Chicago Bulls. His hard work and self-determination lead him to fulfill his imaginations. Another example of how the influence imagination can lead to a positive outcome is Donald Triumph becoming a millionaire. During his high school years he dreamed about becoming a successful real estate developer like his father. With successful projects accomplished after another he obtained his goal. This concludes that the influence of imagination can lead to a positive or negative outcome depending on how the goal is achieved.

1 Answer

Relevance
  • 1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

the influence of imagination also occurs in everyday life.

An example of how the influence of imagination leads to a positive outcome is Michael Jordan becoming a famous basketball player.

At a young age Michael Jordan dreamed about becoming a basketball player, he joined basketball teams during his high school years and strengthened his skills to near perfection, but after standing out during the years he played for the University of North Carolina, he joined the NBA’s Chicago Bulls, His hard work and self-determination lead him to fulfill his imaginations.

Another example of how the influence imagination can lead to a positive outcome is Donald Triumph becoming a millionaire.

During his high school years he dreamed about becoming a successful real estate developer like his father. With successful projects accomplished after another he obtained his goal.

This concludes that the influence of imagination can lead to a positive or negative outcome depending on how the goal is achieved.

My corrections:

There is a very strong influence of imagination on the people of society in our every day life. (just make it longer, I don’t know if that works or not but something along those lines, what you have is a fragment)

An example of this influence would be how it leads to a positive outcome; Michael Jordan becoming a famous basketball player shows this well.

At a young age Michael Jordan dream about becoming a basketball player. He joined the basketball team during high school. Later on in his life, he played basketball for the University of North Carolina. After his successful college years in basketball he joined the NBA team known as the Chicago Bulls. His hard work and self-determination lead him to fulfill his childhood imagination to become a professional basketball player.

Another example of this influence of how imagination leads to a positive outcome is how Donald Trump became a millionaire.

During his high school years he dreamed about becoming a successful real estate developer like his father. After having accomplished many successful projects in his life his goal was reached.

This concludes that the influence of imagination can lead to a positive or negative outcome depending on the goal is achieved.

___one thing to think about since I didn’t read the whole paper, I only read about positive influences make sure you have negative ones in there or your ending statement is false.

___also, you said Donald Triumph, that Triumph means he Triumphed his win or something. Make sure your spelling is correct.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.