What are some hot date spots in Vancouver, Canada?

Hey I just started seeing this girl that lives in downtown Vancouver right now. I'm not from there and don't really know the area. I'm wondering if anyone has any good idea of weekend dates.

I'd prefer an evening one but an all day date is fine too. Does anyone have any suggestions?

Favorite Answer

hey Granville Island is a great place to hang out for a half day and it's only a short ferry ride away from downtown

it's got this unique urban character with an attractive public market and you could take out some fish and chips to eat on the picnic tables when it's nice outside

other charming date locations are Vanier park and Kitsilano beach and they are all very popular in the summer

my ideal date would be to spend a sunny afternoon on the sandy beaches watching the sunset glistering on the downtown skyline

Source(s): vancouverite

visit the area with yur friends first and see the place ...

mountain road trip!!

or.. a fancy hotel.