Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Beauty & StyleSkin & BodyOther - Skin & Body · 1 decade ago

Does Bio oil actually work for stretch marks on hips?

I have that stupid stretch marks up my hips thing a lot of females have, they're super bony and not fatty but for some reason they still have stretch marks. Stretching over bone? Anyways, does bio oil really work?

Favorite Answer

Yes it does. But not for everyone.

We all react to things in a different way. Some people use it with little success, others get wonderful results.

Try it out for a month, see what happens. If it doesn't work, then try out other things. But honestly, as long as you are moisturizing and hydrating the area on a daily basis, it SHOULD help with the marks, regardless of what you are using. Just ensure that it's very hydrating.

And your likely have them because you grew. You can be skinny and still have them. Any time your body changes, either from small to big or large to slim, stretch marks can form.

I use Bio Oil and from my experience it does really work it does just take some time. But it seemed to work better on my scars, however what I gather is that my scars were much darker than my stretch marks so the fading of the scars was more noticible. Bio Oil also makes your skin feel really smooth which is a bonus :)

Yes it worked for me im also skinny with stretch marks on my hips. I used it for about 6 months and they are pretty much gone now. Also try the cvs brand version of bio oil that worked for me as well.

• saleh

I grew up in an extremely small city and extreme college substitute into have been all the interest substitute into different than for paying for below the impact of alcohol and making out. I even did a number of that for the period of school. LOL that is tough to have faith I survived extreme college and that i substitute into an "A" student. college is have been ladies have been and have been I performed soccer so I had a blast. It did no longer injury that via the time i began extreme college my Dad had end eating (He substitute into between the worst alcoholics I unquestionably have ever considered) . mom substitute into nonetheless a soreness yet Dad and that i became perfect pals, So i assume my view of my extreme college years is a touch biased. the college Dances have been massive events in a small city that had one action picture coach with only one exhibit screen, no quickly nutrition eating places and no department shops. We did no longer get Rock stay shows coming interior a hundred and fifty miles so i did no longer see my first stay stay overall performance till I went away to varsity till you count extensive style community bands taking part in on the Dances.

i don't know about bio oil but i have found that Palmer's cocoa butter works and works really well its £4.99 for a huge tube i used it for my stretch marks and they have all but disappeared

Source(s): used coccoa butter and i found its helped with stretch marks
  • Eric

1

Source(s): Cellulite Causes and Treatments http://renditl.info/CelluliteGoAway/?UOB2

i have no idea BUT I do know that a lotion called cocoa butter works on that

bukake works better