Can anyone Help me find the supernatural photo of Sam, Dean, Bobby, Cas, Ellen and Jo?

Ok so in the episode, Abandon all hope. Sam, Dean, Bobby, Cas, Ellen and Jo took a picture. Can anyone help me find that pic online? I'm looking everywhere but i cant find it.

Thank u.

• Favorite Answer

Uh, I found this picture.

http://www.fanpop.com/spots/supernatural/images/91...

I hope it's the right one.

:)(:

• Dale

1. Fight the Shapeshifter with Sam, some quality time with my man! 2. How could you ask this? I love Bobby AND Castiel! Oh i don't know, can't i save both! Argh! No, sorry i can't choose, i would do everything to save them both! 3. I would knock Lilith into the middle of next year for releasing the devil and tricking my Sammy! So does that answer your question?? 4. I don't like Werewolves so on this one i would go with the Vampires and help Dean out! 5. Another hard one! I guess save Dean and Sam or then there would never have been a show and they wouldn't have done all the good in the world that they did. 6. Well i'd like to do both but helping Castiel with a secret mission? Oh that sounds so mysterious! Secret mission please! 7. Dean and Sam no question. I love Bobby and Castiel but it's Dean and Sammy! That was really fun Lisa Michelle! You'll have to do one for Christmas with Dean and Sam now, it if it's possible! They could fight evil santa or something! :)

• Tina

Watch the episode and pause it on the picture, then hit print screen to copy the whole page-it's on the "insert" key and you hit the function "fn" key at the same time. Then go in Paintbrush and paste it in.