Anonymous
Anonymous asked in TravelMexicoMexico City · 1 decade ago

What do you think about Mexico?

What do you think about the mexican culture? What do you know about the Mexica Empire? Do you know that the first hospital in America is in Mexico? Do you know that the first printing in America too? The first council was La Villa Rica de la Vera Cruz. Have you ever visited my country? I'm proud.

5 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

Mexico is one of the most amazing places in the world. I have been living in Mexico now for a little over three years and I have enjoyed every minuet of it. It makes me so sad to come back to the US and hear all the harsh views people have toward Mexico. The culture is amazing. I am in love with the Huastecas culture. They are such amazing people. You should be very proud!

• Commenter avatarLogin to reply the answers
  • 1 decade ago

I love Mexico, I have visitied once and would like to again sometime. Things there are cheaper than they are here in the United States so you can really get a bang for your buck out there. I visited Guadalajara by the way, I think thats how you spell it.

• 1 decade ago

Mexico es un lugar muy bonito,ya e pasado por diferentes lugares y la verdad me gusto mucho sobre todo su jente,sus playas,sus paisajes etc...ay muchas cosas, que cualquiera estaria orgulloso de ser mexicano.

Source(s): conosco
  • Pablo
    Lv 7
    1 decade ago

mexico is okay i live in mexico

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago

i think its beautiful and the tacos are delicious!

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.