Command line question?
Hey, so...I have to create a batch file which will:
* backup all contents of a folder called 'myFiles' to a folder called 'myFilesBackup'.
* If 'myFilesBackup' doesn't exist, it should create it.
* If 'myFilesBackup' is empty it should copy all files including subdirectories.
* If 'myFilesBackup' is not empty it should copy only newer files, without prompting.
* not use absolute paths, only relative folder names.
Which command line should i use for this, i don't think copy would be able to perform all of the above. any help greatly appreciated