Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Beauty & StyleHair · 1 decade ago

Chi or Sedu or Paul Mitchell Straightener?

i live in winnipeg, and here, it only sells Chi and Paul Mitchell straightners. i might get the chi, cause i heard thats the best, next to sedu, but sedu only sells in the US, i think. however, im gonna be visiting the states soon, and i might just get sedu there, if i find it, and if its the best one, out of all of those choices. so im just wondering, which one is the best? chi, sedu, or paul mitchell???

Favorite Answer

Another vote for Sedu. I've owned a CHI and a Sedu.

I can speak from experience when I say that nothing compares to the Sedu... Chi's work better than your generics i.e conair, but if you're going to spend the money you might as well get a Sedu.

I have a Sedu, and it's the best hair straightener I've ever used. (:

Sedus are a little pricey (usually about $100 or a bit more) but they last forever and make your hair so silky straight :D

Chis are good, but they break easily..and I don't know anything about the Paul Mitchell flat iron.

:]

Chi is best

paul mitchell stinks dont get those

• ?

the chi is the best strightener on the market right now.

i have the chi and it works like magic on my hair!