Yahoo Answers is shutting down on May 4th, 2021 (Eastern Time) and beginning April 20th, 2021 (Eastern Time) the Yahoo Answers website will be in read-only mode. There will be no changes to other Yahoo properties or services, or your Yahoo account. You can find more information about the Yahoo Answers shutdown and how to download your data on this help page.

Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Beauty & StyleHair · 1 decade ago

Chi or Sedu or Paul Mitchell Straightener?

i live in winnipeg, and here, it only sells Chi and Paul Mitchell straightners. i might get the chi, cause i heard thats the best, next to sedu, but sedu only sells in the US, i think. however, im gonna be visiting the states soon, and i might just get sedu there, if i find it, and if its the best one, out of all of those choices. so im just wondering, which one is the best? chi, sedu, or paul mitchell???

5 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

Another vote for Sedu. I've owned a CHI and a Sedu.

I can speak from experience when I say that nothing compares to the Sedu... Chi's work better than your generics i.e conair, but if you're going to spend the money you might as well get a Sedu.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

I have a Sedu, and it's the best hair straightener I've ever used. (:

Sedus are a little pricey (usually about $100 or a bit more) but they last forever and make your hair so silky straight :D

Chis are good, but they break easily..and I don't know anything about the Paul Mitchell flat iron.

:]

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

Chi is best

paul mitchell stinks dont get those

• ?
    Lv 4
    1 decade ago

the chi is the best strightener on the market right now.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 1 decade ago

i have the chi and it works like magic on my hair!

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.