Anonymous
Anonymous asked in SportsHockey · 1 decade ago

who handles nhl suspensions?

who handles nhl suspensions? gary betman etc.. names of the name of the group please

4 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

NHL Suspensions are handed out by "Hockey Operations" , based in Toronto

All suspensions are decided upon, and handed out by Colin Campbell (Senior Executive VIce President of the NHL)

There is a three man committee that listens to the players, Colin Campbell, Mike Murphy, and Kris King...all are former NHL players

• Commenter avatarLogin to reply the answers
  • 3 years ago

a million. the place's the Canucks offense? It took the incorrect turn in albuquerque it sluggish decrease back in would... 2. Will Roberto Luongo sense at living house? provided that he got here from an abuscive living house carry.. he is going to be in his own head lots this evening that's sink or swim time for the huge nosed blunder.. 3. Are the injuries/suspensions ultimately catching up? I actually think of its slightly equivalent once you think of approximately who isnt enjoying for the two communities... 4. Will a metamorphosis in recurring lead to a distinctive consequence? "There are some issues that Boston could % to do in yet in a distinctive way Wednesday. Scoring some objectives is the main logical one, however the Bruins could additionally % to shield Vancouver's actual game slightly greater ideal via fact the Canucks have tried to set the tone early in each and each living house game with a punishing checking game. they could additionally % to get greater site visitors around Roberto Luongo and make him artwork to be sure photos." i think of they already all started doing that on monday.. i'm hoping to be sure a closer game yet with only as many super scoring possibilities! 5. Can Tim Thomas end out his magical holiday for the period of the Stanley Cup very final? definite he can! the guy is spot freaking on! 6. Will Boston's first line seem? They dont could whilst vancouver basically has a million or 2 adult men doing something... BQ* what's the final volume of thumbs downs you have ever won interior the hockey section? lots.. i used to be a troll as quickly as I first got here at here..

• 1 decade ago

Colin Campbell and I sit at a table every night handing out suspensions its a hard job but somebody has to.

Source(s): pickmeforbestanswer.com
  • Bobbo
    Lv 6
    1 decade ago

Evidently Ray Charles

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.