anybody answer, guys and girls, please! :) ?

http://ca.answers.yahoo.com/question/index?qid=200...

^^ that was my old question, you don't have to read it all it's just about like, me and this guy got in a fight and he told me not to text him anymore... but kay, so it's been like a week since that happened and i didn't text him and like 2 nights ago he texted me, but i didn't kow it was him cause i deleted his number so i wouldn't text him. he was like " April " but i was already sleeping so i replied the next morning and i was like " i'm sorry, who's this? " and he was like " no one " and i was like " well then why'd you text me last night? " and he was like " nvm sorry bye " and i was like " oh, okay pce " and then i asked my friend who's number that was and it was his :\ .. and he hasn't texted me since then. i unno what to do again! i WANT to talk to him. what do i do?

ALSO, what does this mean? like was he thinking of me? did he miss me or something?

Favorite Answer

he probably wanted to apoloqize and talk to you. you should explain to him you were just mad and u deleted his number and that you were sleeping. if he likes you that much im sure he'll understand. :) hope this helps!

Can you answer my newest question ? Please i really need some feedback ?

:)

• pons

this is not important what u say in the begginging women do no longer care approximately what u could desire to declare and ur boring ?'s, physique language creates charm no longer words its boy what u say yet how u say it like ur tone and velocity u basically could desire to examine the thank you to attraction to women with ur physique language and the thank you to banter, banter is contet loose convo so u can say something in the begginging and use physique language to create charm u do no longer circulate into deep emotional conversations till after she qualifies or u qualify I propose u study each and every thing I advised u