so i about to go to edmonton for a week what do i pack?

so on sunday i am heading to edomonton for a week and i have no clue what to pack. i know the basics like clothes and stuff. but im not sure about the weather and stuff. also what are some packing tips

Update:

its not really a luxury trip im goign to see my dad. who i dont really like

4 Answers

Relevance
  • Paula
    Lv 4
    5 years ago

CISN 7 Chicken Fried 7:15 music BBFF Golden Ring 9 God Love Her WW driver 10:15 microphone 12 Tim McGraw 2 Workin' For A Livin' 2:15 sing 4:15 freedom 5 Finally Friday CCMW Sissy's Song 8:15 small town JOE Maureen's Last Word - no Maureen today 9 Crazy Train 11 She Talks To Angels 2 Fly 6 ----------- worked 8 ----------- worked Air Mail Bonus Code - Spring Reno With Joe Bonus Code - sauna worked CHED Bob Layton - 286 Edmonton Oilers Mystery Player - Tom Gilbert Sleuth - train Games 'n eCards Trivia - butter

• 1 decade ago

You're so luckly that you get to travel like that, I wish I could afford to travel like that.

It must be nice.

Anyways just pack what you need, & enjoy your winter vacation.

Because remember not everyone in the world can afford to go on a vacation for a week like you, so enjoy your vacation, pack a camera so you can take pictures & videos to remember about your Winter Vacation of 2009 in the future, also a laptop to pass your pictures & videos into your laptop, your alarm clock, & don't forget your camera's battery charger & USB.

After that have fun in your vacation.

Have fun! :)

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

a parka. its like -50 down thurr right now

• 1 decade ago

well i have no idea.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.