Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Society & CultureReligion & Spirituality · 1 decade ago

Do you think there could be another holocaust?

there's still so much jew-hatred.

20 Answers

Relevance
  • Kwark
    Lv 6
    1 decade ago
    Best Answer

Every 10 years or so, a holocaust happens. Now they call it ethnic cleansing

Google:

Rwanda

Saddam Hussein and the Kurds

Bosnia and Croatia

We in the west are either totally ignorant or put it down to casualties of war.

The systematic killing in world war II happened at the tail end of the war (I will have to research the date again).

The industrial systematic killing came about in a combination of events and circumstances.

1. Segregation into ghettos.

2. The ghetto became too visible

3. A letter brought to the attention to Hitler for permission to kill his disabled child

4. Killing of mentally and physically disabled patients in hospitals

5. The manufacture of the gas

6. Method used in hospitals for mass murder

7. Mental trauma of the solders shooting at close range (executioners).

8. Over crowding.

9. Final solution

We dance on a very thin veneer of civilization; So it's not a matter of if but when that surface cracks, it will happen again.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

The entire world seems to be gearing up for it now. Never before has the ENTIRE world all at once hated Jews. And the intensity of that hatred is amazing.

People are really going to have a choice to make in their personal lives, will they stand and do nothing and allow hatred in their vicinity? Or will they stand up against it and say Stop it, that's WRONG.

We shall see.

EDIT: Yes, Rocky, but those countries did it one at a time or a few at a time. Never before has the ENTIRE world at one time hated the Jews like it does now. This is what makes it different this time. There is no place to run. Always before when one country would throw the Jews out, another would take them in. Not now.

• Zvi
    Lv 6
    1 decade ago

Absolutely. Look at our history.

Germany just before Hitler rose to power was considered the 'safest' place in the world for Jews. Our history is full of these things, where we are comfortable and don't believe anything truly bad can happen (like the inquisition for example), only to discover that what was peaceful was just on the surface.

So I definitely think there could be another Holocaust. To give a scenario: if an epic disaster would G-d forbid happen say, in Montreal, and it was each man for himself, I don't know how long us Jews would survive. We'd probably typically be blamed for whatever it is...

By the way, there are Holocausts going on RIGHT NOW (think Darfur), and there isn't enough outrage in the world, which prefers to focus its attention in Israel and accuse us of every nitty gritty thing we do.

• 1 decade ago

The Lord is the one who make things happen, here on earth and there in the hereafter . The Lord gives everyone lots of warnings and lots of opportunities to repent, those who do not repent and continue to earn the wrath and curse, then they will get what the Lord said he would do. He is the King here and He is the King there. Let us pray for ourselves and for our fellow human beings Jews, Muslims, Christians and all : O' Lord, please guide us all to the path that is straight and help us through this test to repent, reform, and become loyal servants for you alone, help us say the truth and help us stand for it , help us become honest, serious, polite and determined to worship you and obey you alone. Help us apply justice , leave arrogance and save us from your wrath and from your punishment. Amen

Source(s): Goodwill. never siding with evil doings and never wanting them for anyone. That is siding with God alone
  • How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago

Somebody up there said...

"The entire world seems to be gearing up for it now. Never before has the ENTIRE world all at once hated Jews. And the intensity of that hatred is amazing."

The Jews have been the most persecuted people throughout all of history. Most countries believe it or not have either expelled them from the lands or tried to execute them all, England, France, and especially Germany have all tried, hatred for them nowadays is nothing compared to what it used to be.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

North Korea is new Nazi Germany: political prisoners are tortured and mentally ill are used in extreme painful human experiments. How about Saudi-Arabia and raped, tortured and murdered servants? People should not be so self-satisfied. Filthy crimes against other humans are still everyday life!

Atheist.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

Yes, against Jews or against other groups; the veneer of civilization is paper-thin.

We have got to get our heads out of our rear ends and stop caring about who the celebrities are sleeping with and start caring about genocide, slavery and torture of our fellow humans.

• 1 decade ago

That would surprise and shock me. Most of the hatred I see or hear about is directed against Arabs, Islamic terrorists, fanatical Moslems. No one blamed the Jews for 9-11 in New York. Saddam Hussein was not a Jew. The enemy is Islam, and "The enemy of my enemy is my friend. "

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

I think there are evil people that would very much LIKE for it to happen.....But I think the world is experiencing "the birth pains" of the Messiah so to speak. It may look dark,but that is how we know it HAS to get better.

On the other hand,now that I think of it,there are crazy,antisemetic people out there who think THEY are the Messiah.....which I find bone chilling. Bottom line is,will you take a stand?

• 1 decade ago

There are holocausts (ethnic cleansing) all over, happening right now, not just the Jews...

Sadam was practicing it against the Kurds, but when someone stood up to stop it, they are villified...

It's ridiculous, but it doesn't seem to slow down the concept...

Source(s): IMHO
Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.