What are you up to tonight?? :)?

Yea, what are you up to?? im still trying to figure out how Robert Downey Jr. was in family guy...like wow! im watching it now!

Update:

yea robert downey Jr. Was! He played thr fat guy stangler! (Lois's long lost brother!)

21 Answers

Relevance
  • Ms G
    Lv 7
    1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

just played Monoploly

• Commenter avatarLogin to reply the answers
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago

Robert Downey Jr. was in Family Guy?!

• 1 decade ago

I love how Robert Downey Jr. has been in the movie industry for almost 20 years now and people still don't know who he is.

Source(s): :) I went Christmas shopping like a lameass, last minute is my middle name. That's right, I have TWO middle names.
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago

I'm still crying after watching the Nostalgia Critic's review of the Star Wars Holiday Special. How could something that awful actually exist? But more importantly, what the heck was George Lucas injecting when he agreed to such an abomination? No drug is that powerful and Family Guy is the proof of it.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 1 decade ago

God Robert Downey Jr. needs to butter my biscuit. I'm with my hubby right now.

• 1 decade ago

I'm waiting for some crap to download. Trying to write a song and getting nowhere with it. Yeah.

• 1 decade ago

I'm playing sonic, the old one. Because I'm an insomniac and I have to much rage right not to sleep.

I run off rage.

• im bored as **** right now, watching supernatural and playing left 4 dead 2 which i got for christmas....CANT WAIT TILL TOMOZ cause im gunna spend my money i got for christmas lol, family guy is AWESOME!

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

Im hanging out with my friend and he doesn't want to sleep so here i am

• 1 decade ago

What am I up to tonight? More than likely laziness

Source(s): Nothing to do at sisters bf's house!!!!!
Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.