What are you up to tonight?? :)?

Yea, what are you up to?? im still trying to figure out how Robert Downey Jr. was in family guy...like wow! im watching it now!

yea robert downey Jr. Was! He played thr fat guy stangler! (Lois's long lost brother!)

• Ms G
    Favorite Answer

just played Monoploly

Robert Downey Jr. was in Family Guy?!

I love how Robert Downey Jr. has been in the movie industry for almost 20 years now and people still don't know who he is.

Source(s): :) I went Christmas shopping like a lameass, last minute is my middle name. That's right, I have TWO middle names.

I'm still crying after watching the Nostalgia Critic's review of the Star Wars Holiday Special. How could something that awful actually exist? But more importantly, what the heck was George Lucas injecting when he agreed to such an abomination? No drug is that powerful and Family Guy is the proof of it.

God Robert Downey Jr. needs to butter my biscuit. I'm with my hubby right now.

I'm waiting for some crap to download. Trying to write a song and getting nowhere with it. Yeah.

I'm playing sonic, the old one. Because I'm an insomniac and I have to much rage right not to sleep.

I run off rage.

• im bored as **** right now, watching supernatural and playing left 4 dead 2 which i got for christmas....CANT WAIT TILL TOMOZ cause im gunna spend my money i got for christmas lol, family guy is AWESOME!

Im hanging out with my friend and he doesn't want to sleep so here i am

What am I up to tonight? More than likely laziness

Source(s): Nothing to do at sisters bf's house!!!!!