Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Family & RelationshipsSingles & Dating · 1 decade ago

my girflriend ( or so i like 2 think) keeps sayin other guys r hot?

NOt actors just these normal guys she meets or knows or see's on youtube its irritating nt hey flirt back on msn!

6 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

I am not ur girlfriend Matt! i say other guys r hot just the way u say Megan fox and like maia is hot! ur my real good friend , u could have talked this out with me but no u rather have the world know abt ur problems then ur best friends THANKS

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

wow that's not good but you can't stop your girlfriend from noticing other guys the same thing goes with boyfriends. Trust me girls have to deal with the same thing with their boyfriends. Unless she's actually doing something with them like making out and stuff there's nothing you can do. She can look but she's can touch. However I would be pissed too if my boyfriend was checking out other girls so I think should talk to her about this first and tell her how you feel about this. I hope I helped!

• 1 decade ago

Or so you think? If she is your girlfriend then tell her you don't like her talking about how hot other guys are. Or maybe you should just break up with her and find someone who pays more attention to just you.

• 1 decade ago

this is why you dont let your friends know your yahoo account ;)

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago

punch her in her face. that'll show her.

• 1 decade ago

DUMP HER!

not worth it

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.