? asked in Entertainment & MusicMovies · 1 decade ago

im a fan of JACKIE CHAN ( im not asain -_- movies are halarious). can you give me a funny movie of his? dont..?

say shanghai 1,2 or rush hour 1,2,3, around the world in 80 days. ive already seen those. can you give me other sugestions?

8 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

I haven't seen all of Jackie Chan's movies, but here is a list of the ones I've watched and enjoyed (ranked highest to lowest). All of these films have humor in it.

1.) Project A ( The most hilarious Jackie movie I've seen ).

2.) SuperCop (with michelle Yeoh, fight choreography impressive)

3.) Police Story 4 ( That ladder fight scenes was incredible. Very funny film and alot of action).

4.) Drunken Master ( found it interesting - unique fighting style).

5.) Wheels on Meals ( Greatest fight scene with Benny the Jet)

6.) Thunder Bolt - ( Absolutely love the modified race cars)

7.) Rumble in the Bronx (Greatest overall stunts )

8.) Twin Dragons - ( Decent movie, it has it moments. 2 different Jackie characters and personalities)

9.) Who Am I - (Not his best film, but overall entertaining movie. Excellent 2 on 1 fight scene on the roof).

10.) Mr. Nice Guy -( Silly story and characters. There is a cameo appearance of Sammo..hilaroius)

11.) Gorgeous - ( Co stars beautiful Qi Shu, who was also in the movie "The Transporter". Outstanding asian boxing scene with Brad Allen vs Jackie).

• 1 decade ago

Mr. Nice Guy

The Accidental Spy

Wheels on Meals

• 1 decade ago

The Tuxedo

Kung Fu Panda (he was the voice of Monkey)

The Spy Next Door (new movie coming in January 2010)

Legend of Drunken Master

• 1 decade ago

The Cannonball Run (although he is not the main star, he does have some good bits)

the Drunken Master series

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago

The Forbidden Kingdom is a pretty good movie and there is also Jet Li is in it too.

• 1 decade ago

Twin Dragons

Rumble in the Bronx

I saw these when I was a child so I don't remember them well, but I suppose they were entertaining.

• 1 decade ago

The remake of "the karate kid" Its not out yet but I have seen the preview. This movie is going to completly suck and to me that is funny as hell.

• 1 decade ago

"who am i?" is a really good jackie chan film i love it :)

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.