? asked in Entertainment & MusicMovies · 1 decade ago

im a fan of JACKIE CHAN ( im not asain -_- movies are halarious). can you give me a funny movie of his? dont..?

say shanghai 1,2 or rush hour 1,2,3, around the world in 80 days. ive already seen those. can you give me other sugestions?

Favorite Answer

I haven't seen all of Jackie Chan's movies, but here is a list of the ones I've watched and enjoyed (ranked highest to lowest). All of these films have humor in it.

1.) Project A ( The most hilarious Jackie movie I've seen ).

2.) SuperCop (with michelle Yeoh, fight choreography impressive)

3.) Police Story 4 ( That ladder fight scenes was incredible. Very funny film and alot of action).

4.) Drunken Master ( found it interesting - unique fighting style).

5.) Wheels on Meals ( Greatest fight scene with Benny the Jet)

6.) Thunder Bolt - ( Absolutely love the modified race cars)

7.) Rumble in the Bronx (Greatest overall stunts )

8.) Twin Dragons - ( Decent movie, it has it moments. 2 different Jackie characters and personalities)

9.) Who Am I - (Not his best film, but overall entertaining movie. Excellent 2 on 1 fight scene on the roof).

10.) Mr. Nice Guy -( Silly story and characters. There is a cameo appearance of Sammo..hilaroius)

11.) Gorgeous - ( Co stars beautiful Qi Shu, who was also in the movie "The Transporter". Outstanding asian boxing scene with Brad Allen vs Jackie).

Mr. Nice Guy

The Accidental Spy

Wheels on Meals

The Tuxedo

Kung Fu Panda (he was the voice of Monkey)

The Spy Next Door (new movie coming in January 2010)

Legend of Drunken Master

The Cannonball Run (although he is not the main star, he does have some good bits)

the Drunken Master series

The Forbidden Kingdom is a pretty good movie and there is also Jet Li is in it too.

Twin Dragons

Rumble in the Bronx

I saw these when I was a child so I don't remember them well, but I suppose they were entertaining.

The remake of "the karate kid" Its not out yet but I have seen the preview. This movie is going to completly suck and to me that is funny as hell.

"who am i?" is a really good jackie chan film i love it :)