First impressions of these names?
Please don't just say ; I hate the name, or I love it. Unless thats honestly your first impression.
But tell me if you just heard this name:
1. What comes to mind
2. What would you think of this person?
3. What would you think of the parents?
4. If you had this name, would you hate it?
These are my favourite names, and favourite combinations that I plan to name my future kids.
If you hate them, get over it and just try to answer the questions :) Thanks!
- ሠὶƶαƦԃLv 61 decade agoFavorite Answer
Finley Alexander- nerdy/ fishy - successful, middle class, didn't think about heir little boy growing up- i'd HATE it!
Sawyer David- rough, handsome, outdoorsy- independent, strong, active, loving- i'd love it if i was a guy
Julian Lucas- gay- chefs, artsy, musicians- i wouldn't like it or i'd go by my middle name
Archer William- southern hick- divorced, impulsive, un educated- i wouldn't be smart enough to care
Peyton Monet- artsy, artsy parents- i'd love it
Harper Alice- cheerleader, country clubbers, i wouldn't mind it
Nora Valerie- class president, old fashioned doting parents- i wouldn't want it
Amelia Willow- loner, gothic- activist orhippiee parents- i wouldn't want it
- 1 decade ago
1) I think that if you switched them around it would sound better.
2) I haven't met the person so I wouldn't make any assumptions (I'm not going to answer this question from this point forward because of that reason)
3) I'd think the parents were very unique in naming their child this.
4) I wouldn't exactly hate it but I think I would prefer my friends to call me by my middle name.
1) I'm very sorry but to me Sawyer is a girl name so I wouldn't name a boy Sawyer.
3) I'd think of the parent's that named their son Sue.
4) I would hate it if I had this name
1) I really don't like this name. It's not a very great combination.
3) I don't want to say what I think of the parents because I'd be mean.
4) I really would hate it if I had this name.
1) The only boy name that I like in this list. I love the name Archer and the name William so it's a good combo.
3) I'd think the parents had good taste.
4) Archer isn't a vey common name so I'd feel special in a way.
1) I'd never name my kid after an artist.
3) I'd think that the parents are art fanatics.
4) I would hate it.
1) I think that Alice Harper sounds better,personally.
3) I don't know actually...
4) I guess I'd be neutral.
1) Love the names, they just don't go together.
3) I don't know.
4) I guess not they're pretty neutral names and they aren't very out of the ordinary.
1) Willow? It's a tree, you'd name your child after a tree?
3) I'd think the parents wanted to get their kid to suffer in High School with a tree name for a middle name.
4) I'd hate to be named after a tree.
Sorry if this expresses my opinion too much, but I hope that it helps!
- 1 decade ago
Finley Alexander- got a picture in my head of a cute little blonde boy, sitting at a school desk, wearing proper school uniform, like a blazer and that , for some reason . haha
Sawyer David- don't like that name at all.
Julian Lucas- its an ok name, not good but not a bad name, if you catch my drift.
Archer Williams- don't like that name either.
Peyton Monet- love the name Peyton, its my fav name, but not to keen on Monet.
Harper Alice - sounds better the other way round - Alice Harper
Nora Valerie - don't like it x
Amelia Willow - i actually love that name, it just flows. x
- NinaLv 71 decade ago
Finley Alexander~ Gorgeous
Sawyer David~ great
Julian Lucas~ awesome
Archer William~ beautiful
Peyton Monet~ ugly
Harper Alice~ ugly again
Nora Valerie~ gorgeous
Amelia Willow~ great
I ll try to elaborate ans answer all your question later i am going to take a nap ^_^
- How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
- Anonymous1 decade ago
"If you hate them, get over it and just try to answer the questions".
ok, here goes.
Finley.. Identity issues.
Sawyer.. Huckleberry Finn.
Julian.. unresolved issues.
Archer.. wants to be tough, but is not.
Peyton.. football player, but is a girl.
Nora.. old lady.
- old ladyLv 71 decade ago
What comes to mind? That they are contrived names, suitable for characters in a book.