Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Social SciencePsychology · 1 decade ago

What do you think of the person who wrote this email?

"Hello,

I don't want to alarm you but l know John Smith.

We known each other since College and recently reconnected again.

He told me about this website and how he met you on it and he also told me what happened between the two of you.

After hearing his story and what was said l believe it's a misunderstanding and that you should give him another chance or at least be his friend. Guys like John you won't find anywhere else Rosie. His a good person honest maybe too honest but that's the way he is and was brought up to be a kind and caring man.

Please reconsider and if and when your ready you can connect John again.

He has been thought a terrible time recently he lost his friend from cancer and h has tried moving on has been on several site but nothing so far. He is going to take a break from dating and try again hopefully in April.

So please take at heart what has been said and sorry for bothering you.

Take Care

Rocco"

Favorite Answer

It's a little bland, characterless.

I'm suspicious that John Smith wrote it himself.

It's very easy to make an account and pretend to be someone by email.

Now, I'm not saying that it is him, just that I would check the guy out and respond to him.

Maybe this is legitimate concern.

its just a person who was asked by the other person to send you this email desiring for you to have a emotional seed that grows into a action of you responding in his favor or either its really the person pretending to be another person with the same goal in mind.

the person values John a lot.

from somebody called Rocco, I would not believe a single word.

In fact, it is the name of a very popular porn actor :)