Poll: how do you stop irrational feelings of jealousy/insecurity?

Favorite Answer

there's a bridge....get over it

sorry Jo, you asked for that! Mwah

I wish that I knew. Those are pretty normal feelings and everyone has irrational feelings to certain extents. You probably need to figure out what the cause is and work from there.

I have a crush on 12 different people at any given time. If one crushes my feelings I just move on to the next one....oh, and I guess I'm married or something, too.

no I am a man I have irrational feelings all the time just don't know how to handle them

• be positive about the good parts of yourself and your life. and work on the things that you aren't happy with. for anyone who says that they have never been jealous or insecure are probably the most deluded people of all.

I wouldn't know hun I've never been jealous or felt insecure in my life!

Jealousy gets you nowhere fast.

Hi Honey

Here comes the green eyed monster .. Sorry but it is human nature . or do the same yourself, get the other person jealous...xxx

switch off south park!!!

I have no idea, I don't have either