Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Beauty & StyleMakeup · 1 decade ago

How Can I Get Pale Skin Like Evan Rachel Wood Or Dita Von Teese?

Well, I am a teen that is not to happy with the skin tone that it is right now. I am not a "goth" or whatever, i jsut think that milky, white skin is BEAUTIFUL, and I wish that i had it.

My skin is already pale, but its not the complexion that i want it to be.

I use makeup but not to much. So any reccomendations on makeup techniques to make my skin look smooth and milky white would be great.

Please no skin lightening creams, they cause cancer some of them and my mother would refuse to buy any.

This is what I am currently doing to lighten my skin tone:

-Once a week I apply lemon juice (non- concentrated) to my face. Once it drys, I apply it again, and keep doing this for about an hour.

-Once a week I wear a face mask made of one cup powder milk, and just enough water to make it thick enough to apply to the face so that it won't run down my face. I leave this be for a half an hour.

-Once a week I take a bath in either a goat milk bubble bath mix (wow im cool) or a bath with 2

cups of powder milk.

-I DO NOT go out in the sun alot at all. And most of the time when I go to school I wear a SPF 15 foundation.

(I used to wear SPF 50 but my mom took it away because she didn't think it was good for my skin, blah blah blah, she doesn't understand)

-Tomorrow I am buying powder to put on top of y liquid foundation to give it a more smooth less shiny look.

What tone of powder should I buy? What else can I do to make my skin look like Dita Von Teese, naturally or with makeup?

Any answers will be greatly appreciated, and I will take them all into consideration.

Thank you

Molly Helena fayle

Best Answer

I would try a whitening soap. I used to use whitening soaps, and they actually work, it's just a gradual process and you're going to need patience. Whitening soaps are sold in Asian marketplaces. I've used Pond's White Beauty products and Kojic Acid Soap. It doesn't sound safe but it really is, it hasn't done any harm to my skin I've been using these forever.

I would buy a translucent powder to make your face look whiter and give your foundation a matte finish and make it stay on longer. The best translucent powder ever is Laura Mercier's Translucent Powder. It photographs well, it's soft, and glides on amazingly, but it's really expensive - about $40 I think. Clinique's Translucent Powder and Skin-Clarifying Powder are also great and about $29-$25. And if you want a really good drugstore brand powder, I would suggest Rimmel Stay Matte Powder in Transparent which I'm pretty sure is around $10.

Actually, all in all, for face makeup I would recomment Rimmel (especially Stay Matte foundation and powder) because their lightest shade is the one palest foundation I've ever seen and it's very good quality.

I'm sorry, but I don't know what you mean by "tone" of powder. I'm guessing you mean color? I wouldn't try to buy a powder foundation and put it on top of a liquid because it can appear very cakey unless you apply it correctly with a brush, not a sponge.

Hope this helps!

BATHE IN MILKKK. not powder milk either OR goat milk -- normal milk. cow milk. whatever you call it.

alsoo, if you don't like caking on the foundation just wear sunscreen instead -- even when you know you'll be inside. the nivea one is pretty good, I use it. ALSO use 'garnier light'; it comes in a long narrow light yellow tube and you apply it after cleansing your skin it's pretty good and you apply it anywhere on your body.

also, the same way you apply some lemon juice, mix in some tomato juice, leave it on for a bit. apply it not just on your face and neck, apply it also on your arms and legs because if you have skin that's two different colors ... that wouldn't be too nice.

the foundation/powder: buy one shade lighter than your skintone, two at most. this is good because after a while you can check to see if your skin has lightened.

pale skin evan rachel wood dita von teese

Many people strive to attain lighter, brighter, healthier-looking skin. Learning to properly care for your skin on a day-to-day basis will help your skin stay light and tight, while more substantial and scientifically-proven lightening products are also widely available. In my opinion this is the best method https://tr.im/lr5Sl

I'm naturally really pale (not sickly pale lol) but to cover up a few fading freckles I use a brand of powder called 'Stay Matte'. It's really useful because it matches my complexion perfectly. Its not too expensive either.

Well, i hope i've been of some help =]

Are you naturally tan? If not they sell products that get rid of your tan, I'll see if I can find the name for you.