Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Beauty & StyleSkin & BodyOther - Skin & Body · 1 decade ago

does Neutrogena deep clean wave works?

Does it really work, does it cleanse the skin well and soften it? what is the results you've seen please be honest. Thank you!

Favorite Answer

It doesn't work very well. It does dry out ur skin and doesn't foam well at all. It doesn't cleanse that great either- kind of pore clogging since it isn't non comodogenic.Try neutrogena rapid clear foaming cleanser, it works great if you have any acne

Source(s): I have used it befo Used to use it

I use it when I am in the shower. I also add my acne cleanser, because it's just a good deep clean!

So I use it mostly at night. It is AMAZING, because my skin is just so soft & touchable. I got results after the first time I used it! My skin has been clearing up, and my blackheads are almost gone.

Deff recommend it. :)

• E

I think it does. With my skin to get consistently good looking skin I have to use it everyday. Also, the ones that have acid in them work a lot better than the ones which just have soap.

I really wanted to try it at first, but from what i heard it doesn't work very well and having to buy all the replacement pads is expensive.

It dries out your skin.

try serious skin care you can look it up on the net.