From who can i get help concerning nb housing kicking me out ?

they are wanting to kick me out on jan 31 i want to fight it but i don't know how to go about getting someone to help me im desperate i have no money to move and bills to pay i have contacted my local mla but i do not have enogh money for a lawyer and need to know what else i can do

3 Answers

  • Diana
    Lv 5
    1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

    You may want to explain what is on your notice, 30, 3 day. With out knowing what its for I doubt anyone can answer your question. If I had more details and the state I may be able to help you

    Source(s): Housing Manager with over 20 years of experience
  • Jim B
    Lv 7
    1 decade ago

    I would assume that the Province of New Brunswick housing authority has at least ONE lawyer working for them, who has experience in evicting people. That assumption tels me that you are being evicted legally, and properly, according to NB laws.

    Your MLA may be able to help you, but only in the short term. Face the facts, if the Provincial public housing authority wants you out, you are going to be on the street, shortly.

    Jim B. Toronto.

  • 1 decade ago

    They must be kicking you out for a reason, nobody gets kicked out of an apartment for no reason.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.