Poll: PS3 vs X-Box360 vs Wii?

Which is the king of the consoles?

Best Answer

X-Box 360.

****************************************

Have fun playing an empty console. Me, I base it all off games. I like Halo, Modern Warfare, Ghost Recon, Madden and Metal Gear Solid.

I can play all but 2 on either PS3 or 360. For the other 2, I need one or the other, so I got both. When the Wii has a few games I know I will spend hours playing, I will get one. Until then, I am content with 2 consoles because they have their own exclusive games.

whilst the PS3 has technical superiority and the further income of Blu-Ray, which will quickly supplant DVD because of the fact the marketplace often used, XBOX 360 in simple terms has the excellent and maximum distinctive selection of video games. Plus, you get known franchises like Halo, Gears of conflict and so on. For the extra youthful or much less severe game enthusiasts, the Wii is extremely a extra useful selection, because of the fact the video games tend to be designed around novices, toddlers or the elderly. even regardless of the shown fact that, the Wii's previous technologies, infantile administration scheme and limited interest selection make it a touch destructive selection for any different than the main informal game enthusiasts. additionally, besides the actuality that it is the main inexpensive, it somewhat is by ability of a few distance the toughest to discover.

PS3. I have an X-Box and I love it but it won't last as long as the PS3. A survey took place

56% said Xbox break within 2 years

10% said PS3 breaks within 2 years

6% said Wii breaks within 2 years.

But the Wii is annoying, I always lose the pointer.

360

360

360

• webby

i'm not a game type person really,so from my point of view the wii looks to be the most fun.perhaps not the most serious for games,but it has the advantage of getting the whole family involved & can help you on the road to getting fitter,...well,thats the most mature answer i've given all day,good for me! lol

360 cuz i got 1

• Ps3 suck, wii & 360 both rule and i know because i know both.

x-box 360