Were you surprised that Bret & Tyson didn't receive Sweet Chin Music courtesy of HBK?

5 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

I was kind of surprised that Shawn didn't kick either Bret Hart or Mike Tyson. I was really surprised that Shawn didn't kick Bret Hart. It looked as if he was about to but then gave Bret a hug instead. I didn't think Shawn was going to kick Mike Tyson.. once I noticed that Mike Tyson had on a more over sized black t-shirt I figured that he was going to probably reveal a DX Army shirt under it. It looks like the WWE is trying to have Shawn reconcile his past problems, he has kind of made up with McMahon, now Hart and now Tyson. I think the WWE is going somewhere with that.

Source(s): ;) lol™
    • Commenter avatarLogin to reply the answers
  • 1 decade ago

To be honest, HBK is unpredictable. I was guessing he will kick Mike Tyson's teeth down the throat though, but instead Chris Jericho was knocked out by the baddest man on the planet..

• 1 decade ago

No, HBK would not be allowed to kick Bret with his health issues. It was obvious to me that Jericho was going to get stitched up last night.

• 1 decade ago

No he coldnt hurt them cuz theyre old however i was expexting stone cold to come and stunner dx and hornswoggle , become friends with tyson and then stunner him too, have a beer bash raw goes crazy and its all over

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 1 decade ago

nope i knew they would bury the hatchet.

didn't expect Vince to do anything to Brett tho i thought Brett would of did something to vince

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.