Yahoo Answers is shutting down on May 4th, 2021 (Eastern Time) and the Yahoo Answers website is now in read-only mode. There will be no changes to other Yahoo properties or services, or your Yahoo account. You can find more information about the Yahoo Answers shutdown and how to download your data on this help page.

Anonymous
Anonymous asked in TravelLatin AmericaOther - Latin America · 1 decade ago

anyone know about Venezuela?

Is it good to visit a country like Venezuela if one has asthma? Because sometimes I wake up in the middle of the night like around 4am with breathing problems due to the heat and it is really uncomfortable. Is Venezuela hot or cold in January do they get winters like in Canada with snow?

2 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

Well i would sugest you Colombia, because it has everything Venezuela has and more, but the largest Colombian cities are located in a mountain. The best oince in Colombia for you to live are Cartagena: A colonial city, very famous in the region, close to the sea it's the 5th largest city..

Barranquilla, is also close to the sea but it's more professional, it's the 4th largest city in Colombia.

And Santa Marta, all put in a row ver safe, and touristic, Venezuela in tourism is not as good as Colombia.

But Venezuela is almost plane, so it's perfect for yo to visit, but sicerely it's better Colombia.

Source(s): I'm French living in Colombia, and I know well Venezuela, Argentina, and Mexico. O I forgot it, in Colombia you do not need a VISA.
  • 1 decade ago

Venezuela has not season like CANADA or US, they do have a rain and dry season, must Venezuela is hot but they do have areas with low temperatures as 40 maybe in the could time, january half month rain and half is dry people call cabanuelas too this fenomene an basic the fist 12 days predict how the weather will be for the year 1 day per month and from the day 13-24 reconfirm the initial pronostic.

must time will dry if you be by the ocean will de windy, recomend bring you own medication (breathers, inheleers) just in case of asthma attack.

Source(s): Proud to be Colombian , US resident ,know the area very well
Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.