Yahoo Answers is shutting down on May 4th, 2021 (Eastern Time) and beginning April 20th, 2021 (Eastern Time) the Yahoo Answers website will be in read-only mode. There will be no changes to other Yahoo properties or services, or your Yahoo account. You can find more information about the Yahoo Answers shutdown and how to download your data on this help page.

Anonymous
Anonymous asked in EnvironmentGlobal Warming · 1 decade ago

Do you see a pattern here ?

and what is it if you do ? Is there also something missing or not ?

Rajendra K. Pachauri was elected Chairman of the Intergovernmental Panel on Climate Change in 2002......the IPCC for short of course. Pachauri was born in Nainital, India. He was educated at La Martiniere College in Lucknow[4] and at the Indian Railways Institute of Mechanical and Electrical Engineering in Jamalpur, Bihar.

He began his career with the Diesel Locomotive Works in Varanasi.

Pachauri was awarded an MS degree in Industrial Engineering from North Carolina State University, Raleigh, in 1972, as well as a joint Ph.D. in Industrial Engineering and Economics in 1974.[5]

He served as Assistant Professor (August 1974 - May 1975) and Visiting Faculty Member (Summer 1976 and 1977) in the Department of Economics and Business at NC State.

On his return to India, he joined the Administrative Staff College of India, Hyderabad, as Member Senior Faculty (June 1975 - June 1979) and went on to become Director, Consulting and Applied Research Division (July 1979-March 1981). He joined TERI as Director in April 1981.

His career also involved being a Board of Directors of the Indian Oil Corporation, Board of Directors of GAIL (India) Limited or Gas Authority of India Ltd, is India's largest natural gas transportation, National Thermal Power Corporation, Shriram Scientific and Industrial Research Foundation, the Executive Committee of the India International Centre, New Delhi which is funded by the Rockefeller Foundation and other universities, Governing Council of the India Habitat Centre, New Delhi, Court of Governors, Administrative Staff College of India.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rajendra_K._Pachauri

I usually don't use this site much but it was just for background purposes so no harm no foul.

Update:

Thx for that link !! This guy certainly has a biased agenda plain and simple and if sheeple think he's legit they have no common sense whatsoever. We can't trust a guy like this.

Update 2:

Bob did you read the link above you ?

Update 3:

Does that mean nothing to you ?

2 Answers

Relevance
  • Favorite Answer

The list is longer than that on this Pachauri character. I wish I had saved the website. But a little searching will turn up more!

Source(s): Got it. Ritchie gave it to us in an answer. http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/6847227/Questions-...
  • Bob
    Lv 7
    1 decade ago

I don't see it.

And it doesn't matter. His job with the IPCC is administrator, and public spokesperson. He has almost nothing to do with the technical work of the climatologists. He doesn't review it technically, or approve it.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.