Favorite Answer

looks like it

• KylieV

No it isn't dead yet, they will do everything in their power to get it pushed through before Brown is ever sworn in, you mark my word, even Pelosi said regardless of what happens in Massachusetts the health care reform will be passed. I cannot wait until that woman is only a bad, bad memory!!

I sure hope so.......it is dying a nice slow death.

He was supposed to put all this on C-SPAN..or at least he said that in his capaign speeches about a dozen times..so much for hope and change. Worst President since Carter--maybe ever.

Brown will vote it down. The people have spoken.

• vin

not exactly, if it passes now it will be majorly watered down, either way the Brown victory was huge..

Apparently, and 45 thousand other Americans who are dying annually because they have no insurance.

No, it will just pass as the senate bill. It's watered down and not as good as it could have been. The haters have won again.

Not yet.

• N

no, not really.

look up reconciliation.

no