Home alone WHAT TO DO HELP ME !!?

I am home alone and going to be home alone for the rest of the day and already i am bored out of my mind -.- what can i possibly do btw im a male :p so any good ideas ?

• Nidhi
    Favorite Answer

u can call ur friends and can have a blast..or else try to read a good novel/book.

do something creatvie so that when ur parents return..they may get amazed to see that..

u can listen music, surf the net, and there is lots more.that can be done to enjoy urself

good luck:)

hav a great day:)

European soccer should be on television.

Do what I used to do . . . sit in a chair in front of the television with a stack of textbooks next to the chair. When bored by string of ads, pick up textbook on top of stack and begin reading. It was amazing how little of the television program I was 'watching' I actually missed.

My school marks hit the roof!

Clean the house.

turn on your favorite tunes.... read a book..... walk the dog?...... eat...... play online games..... bake some goodies.... exercise.....answer questions on Yahoo answers.....

of course ask your parents if your under 18.

Jump on the bed... just don't bang your head

walk around the house naked.

Source(s): someone said this in a dif answer XD

watch tv blast music dance catch up on work party!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!