? asked in HealthAlternative Medicine · 10 years ago

How do I do the salt water flush successfully without vomiting?

I have tried the salt water flush two times and both resulted in me vomiting all of it within 10 seconds.

Please don't tell me not to do it or that it is unhealthy. I am still going to do it along with the Master Cleanse, so I might as well do it the right way.

I add 2 tablespoons of sea salt, I think it works better than 2 teaspoons. The thought of drinking all that salt water makes me want to vomit, but I am strong and I will force myself to do it. So, how can I do it without vomiting at all? Drink it really slowly? I don't plan on adding less salt, though. Any tips would be great!!!

Best Answer

isn't it so balls that NOBODY answered your question?

i have never done this cleanse..but I decided to look into it so that I could answer your question.

All the ignorant people who answered your question clearly couldn't be bothered to do at least that before they gave you their snap judgement answers.

I found some helpful tips that sound like good ones to follow:

There are a few basic steps in the salt water flush process, including:

Be sure to take your laxative tea the night before.

Get up early the next morning and be sure not to eat or drink anything.

Drink your Salt Water Flush solution.

Lie down on your right side for half an hour to ensure that the solution moves into the small intestine.

Stick near the bathroom for the next several hours.

It is best to do the salt water flush on an empty stomach. Avoid drinking water or anything else for at least 30 to 40 minutes before and after your drink the salt water flush.

Uniodized sea salt: Whatever you do, don’t use regular iodized table salt as this will not produce the same effect. Instead, be sure that you use only sea salt.

Lemons: You may wish to slightly flavor your Salt Water Flush with lemon to make it easier to swallow.

Filtered or spring water: As with the Lemonade, you’ll want to have the purest water you can get your hands on to ensure you’re not introducing new toxins into your body.

Once you’ve got everything out and ready to go. Let’s get to making the salt water solution. Here are the fundamental proportions:

2 teaspoons of sea salt

1 quart of water

Lemon juice to taste.

Make the Salt Water Flush by warming the water in the pot until it is lukewarm—about the same temperature that you eat soup at. Add the salt and stir until it is completely dissolved in the water. Add lemon if you wish to mask the salt flavor.

Tips for making the Salt Water Flush easier

Many find that swallowing the salt water is difficult because of the strong salt flavor and the large volume of liquid. In fact, it’s not uncommon to hear that people feel this is the hardest aspect of doing the Master Cleanse. Nevertheless, it is an important aspect of the process, so you should try to make it work if at all possible.

Here are some possible tricks for getting the salt water down with minimal amounts of stress:

Put the salt in the measured water the night before to allow it to dissolve more completely overnight. Gently heat the mixture the next morning. This should make the salt water much more palatable.

Some have found that drinking the entire Salt Water Flush in one long gulp makes it much easier to swallow the whole thing without gagging.

Others have recommended that you drink your Salt Water Flush in front of a mirror. Watching yourself drink the solution may distract you enough to get the entire drink down quickly.

If you’re not able to drink the entire Salt Water Flush within one or two gulps, sip it more slowly, but be sure to have consumed the entire amount within 15 minutes.

Regardless of which method you choose, just keep two things in mind. First, drinking the salt water too quickly can result in feelings of nausea, so see what works for you. Second, drinking the salt water too slowly will reduce the effectiveness of the flush significantly. For that reason, a good balance is usually recommended.

• Erika

Salt Water Flush

This Site Might Help You.

RE:

I add 2 tablespoons of sea...

Source(s): salt water flush successfully vomiting: https://biturl.im/yapQo

Agrees that some of the comments here are completely ignorant and un-educated responses. The body was not intended to digest all the processed chemicals we are slamming into it every day. The salt water flush and the Master Cleanse in general are not gimmicks for sale. This information is free and available to anyone who wishes to seek out a healthy alternative to purging one's self of all the gunk and goo lurking in the body. You are using too much salt. If 2 tsp is not getting any movement GRADUALLY increase the salt but not to such extreme amounts. I cannot stand salt water but i get it down and it works great. If you cannot drink it I have seen many people suggesting to put the sea salt into capsules...just make sure you follow them up with the right amount of water as it is important. Good luck and if you have any other questions go to facebook. There are many great groups out there all happy to help and non-abusive. I reccommend Reach4Raw as those guys are super helpful.

Salt Water Cleanse

• Irene

Just like mentioned, don't do it at night. If you do it on anything but an entirely empty tummy, you could get bad tummy aches. Also, don't take in anything for at least 30 minutes after the salt water. Keep in mind, too, that you will need to be close to the bathroom for up to 2 hours after the flush.

First of all people- a teaspoon and a tablesppon are two very different measurments. There are three teaspoons to every tablespoon. The master cleanse reccommends 2 TEASPOONS of salt for every 32 oz of water. 2 TABLESPPONS is very VERY wrong. If you used 2 tablespoons, no wonder why you're vommiting!

If you mix the correct amount of water to salt, you are creating a harmelss solution with a density equal to that of your blood. Your body cannot digest it and therefore passes it. Hence why this works- Two teaspoons of salt is hardly enough to dehydrate you to the point of death, especially when a lot of it is passing right through you anyhow.

Common sense

Take 2 litre bottle of Limca and add 4 to 5 tea spoons of salt in it and drink the whole mixture. Within few minutes you are not there to tell what you did.

VM

I use a salt water cleanse occasionally for detoxing my body and it works great. As long as it's done properly, it's safe and healthy.

You MUST use un-iodized sea salt. Otherwise it's dangerous for your body. Mix 2 tablespoons of sea salt into 2 litres (4 cups) of warm water.

This ratio of sea salt and water matches the salinity in your body, so your body won't register it as different from its own cells and will allow it to pass right through your digestive track.

It's not the easiest thing to drink but you can do it. Don't chug. Sip. Some people put a little bit of lemon into the water. I prefer to have a few slices of lemon on the side to suck on when the salt water makes me feel nauseous. It helps.

You will need to be very close to a bathroom for a few hours. The salt water will draw out toxins as it goes through as well as flush out your digestive track. By the end of the 2 litres, it should be coming out clear. Your insides will be clean as a whistle.

A few other tips:

Do this in the morning, at least 8 hours after you last ate.

In order to get the water moving through your system, do some gentle exercises, like, stand with your feet hip width apart and twist from side to side, allowing your arms to follow naturally, or gently rub your abdomen counter-clockwise, then clockwise, and back.

Be nice to your body afterward. Eat vegetables and things that are easy to digest.

Follow the 80/20 rule, which means eating clean 80 percent of times and indulging a little 20 percent of that time period.

For the best answers, search on this site https://shorturl.im/avUHx

Yup it sure will. I probably wouldn't take it at night but instead take the laxative tea. You would need to take a probiotic supplement, or eat good quality yoghurt to replenish the healthy bacteria.