Who will win in tomorrow's AFC Championship game? The Colts or the Jets? who has a better chance of winning?

Can the Jets upset the Colts again with their great Defense?

Favorite Answer

I say the Colts will win 30 to 17.

The Colts have a better chance, but the only reason they have that chance is because of Peyton Manning. The matcuhup between Dwight Freeney and Robert Mathis vs. the Jets offensive line will be key, but if the Jets can force Peyton to make a mistake or two, and most importantly capitalize on it, they will have a good shot at winning.

If Peyton plays any worse than he did in the Ravens game, the Jets would have to make lots of mistakes themselves to lose. He didnt' play badly last week, but he never really got into his usual rythym and obviously got lucky when Ed Reed dropped that pick, and the Jets D is much better than the Ravens.

The Jets offense might not be able to do more than eat up clock and kick a few field goals, but if the defense can make a big play or two to get a score or give them good field positon they'd have a good shot at winning.

Peyton Manning is maybe the best QB in the history of the NFL at recognizing and reacting to blitzes, which are obviously a big part of the Rex Ryan defenses that he had success against in the past, but this Jets defense's biggest strength is their secondary and pass defending ability, and I'd be surprised if they don't bait Peyton into at least a couple of bad throws, and if they can make a play it might be the difference.

The other big matchup will be whether or not the Jets offensive line can handle Dwight Freeney and Robert Mathis. D'Brickashaw Ferguson played pretty well against Freeney in week 16, which the exception of 2 plays were he went to block the under tackle instead, leaving him untouched, but I don't see inexplicable plays like that happening again. If the Jets line can at least keep them from going wild, they should be able to put some drives together.

But ultimately, it'll come down to Peyton. If he plays well, I think the Colts win on a trademark Peyton Manning 2 minute drill, but if he makes some mistakes I think the Jets could take it.

I see a very defensive game here. I think the Colts will edge it out though

New York 13

Indianapolis 24

The colts will own

But it would be funny if the jets won cause they dont belong in da playoffs

• RJW

They can but they won't Colts will win

Hopefully it is the Jets

Colts.

Will step all over the Jets tomorrow.