What Are Some Ways To REALLY Get Rid Of Acne?

It seems like i have tried everything, proactiv, clearasil, clean and clear and many more! None of them really seem to work :\. I have bad acne on my checks, and it wont go away. On some places i even have scares! I hate my skin!

Please Help!!

Thanks.

Favorite Answer

Get good nutrition. These top five nutrients have been shown to have a very positive effect on your skin and in treating acne. These nutrients, zinc, vitamin A, vitamin E, selenium and chromium, can pack a powerful punch in your acne war.

Zinc - Zinc is the Acne stopper. It works in several ways to both treat acne and prevent it. It helps the body regulate certain hormones which prevents acne, but it also helps with wound healing, tissue regeneration and boosting the body's immune system.Most people in the United States actually have a marginal zinc deficiency, but you can get zinc from many of your favorite foods, such as seeds, nuts, legumes and whole grains.

Vitamin A - Vitamin A is a fat soluble vitamin that helps you have beautiful, healthy hair and skin. You can find vitamin A from fruits and vegetables. Dark green vegetables and deep yellow vegetables as fruits give you a good dose of vitamin A by providing carotenes. Oatmeal is a good source of vitamin A, as well as cantaloupe, honeydew melon, broccoli, spinach and sweet potato. Liver contains a megadosis: watch out, vitamin A is stored in the body and you can actually get vitamin A poisoning.

Vitamin E - Vitamin E helps to normalize decreased levels of antioxidant enzymes. This is often prevalent in male acne patients, but vitamin E has proven beneficial to both male and female acne sufferers. Almonds, sunflower seeds, peanut butter, spinach, broccoli and mango are all great sources of vitamin E.Even a snack as simple as ¼ to ½ cups of raw nuts and seeds can help your skin become clearer and healthier.

All the Best...

Eat healthy. Make sure you drink plenty of water. Cut down on sugar and carb intake. Foods like chocolates, coffee, soda drinks, bread, rice potatoes or anything starchy and sugary are no-nos. Cut down on oily and fried foods also. Go for grilled, steamed or baked food. Make sure you eat lots of fruits and vegetables. Ensure that your diet is rich in vitamin A, C, E and Omega-3 which are important for the skin. Less stress and sleeping enough is also important. Not having enough sleep is like putting stress on your body. Makes sure you sleep at least 8 hours a day.

I use this site last year to help get rid of my acne and It worked really well for me , got rid of mine in about a week http://www.stopmyacne.info/ Its got alot of information on what healthy foods what cure acne fast

Source(s):

Source(s): Experience

Hello, I'm a doctor. Use accutane. I think that you want to get more info about it. Please go to ----> http://webmd89.notlong.com/AA1frXW

• Do not touch your pimples, it will make it worse.

Have good hygenes and

keep your skin clean and wash your face a couple of times a day.

Once you do that wait a couple of days and they will go away.

squeeze really really hard